The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Just applied to Lupton! Haven't seen in mentioned much on here, so anyone else gone for it?
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by 99 Red Balloons
Just applied to Lupton! Haven't seen in mentioned much on here, so anyone else gone for it?

:sexface:

Yep.
Original post by Muffinz
:sexface:

Yep.

And I of course put on influencing factors that I wished to be in a flat with Muffinz :cool: According to accommoffice it's not one of the more popular ones, so a very good chance we do get Lupton! :biggrin:
And I of course put on influencing factors that I wished to be in a flat with Muffinz :cool: According to accommoffice it's not one of the more popular ones, so a very good chance we do get Lupton! :biggrin:

I would absolutely LOVE IT if we got put in a flat together! xD
Reply 1084
Original post by PhilosophyIsMyGame
How did you make a back up :s I didn't get that option!!:smile:

Use your nogging, if they say you cant get into it and they try assign you a place elsewhere (one that you dont want) you can change options up till August 1st I think it said, so simply go back in and change your prefered location :smile:

(or thats what ill be trying, if not ill call them up and request it anyway)
Original post by Muffinz
I would absolutely LOVE IT if we got put in a flat together! xD

You haven't met me yet :biggrin::tongue: We should definitely have a TSR meet-up in freshers week though! f

Original post by jmp04
Use your nogging, if they say you cant get into it and they try assign you a place elsewhere (one that you dont want) you can change options up till August 1st I think it said, so simply go back in and change your prefered location :smile:

They don't sort them until after August 1st :tongue:
Reply 1086
They don't sort them until after August 1st :tongue:

In which case ive mis read it and will just end up calling them to sort it :tongue:
Original post by jmp04
In which case ive mis read it and will just end up calling them to sort it :tongue:

Fair play :tongue: They seem pretty lenient with swapping rooms once term's started so I can't see why they would say no before you go.
Reply 1088
Fair play :tongue: They seem pretty lenient with swapping rooms once term's started so I can't see why they would say no before you go.

Yeah thats what I thought, plus from what ive heard Tannery always has space in it so I expect ill just be in the nose bleed section of the building.
Original post by jmp04

Oh I didn't know, I thought you found out your accommodation after results day and couldn't change til you were actually there! Hm, it'll be good if you can do that!

I think I'm going to be applying for Lupton. Just trying to force myself to actually do it now. :P
Reply 1091
Original post by Nicola.Garner
oh thats fair :P well youll have a friend there again this year :smile: x

aww :hugs:
Original post by dmz
aww :hugs:

:hugs: nawwhh :') i wish there was a like button that would be lovely :smile: x
Reply 1093
:hugs: nawwhh :') i wish there was a like button that would be lovely :smile: x

Haha, well you'll also have a friend at the tannery :tongue: :jumphug:

your bf's not on tsr is he :ninja:
Original post by dmz
Oh nice, are you on a gap year or part time?
I'll do it when i come see you at JBP :wink:. Haha thanks for that :smile: (think you've woken up my brain now)

also off to the tannery and not a dentist student, not to say they won't be fun. If i had to be in all day i'd go crazy partying the moments i'm back home

Aaaah! Every time I make up my mind something changes it! :confused:
Reply 1095
Original post by hoopyfrood199
Aaaah! Every time I make up my mind something changes it! :confused:

i went through that several times, 4 times i was convinced this the accommodation i'm sticking with (or 4 accommodations rather, was a lot more than 4 times)
Original post by dmz
i went through that several times, 4 times i was convinced this the accommodation i'm sticking with (or 4 accommodations rather, was a lot more than 4 times)

I've changed it 3 times already! I went for CD, changed to Leodis, changed to Tannery and changed to JBP hahaha. Is it possible for some rooms to be empty because there aren't enough applications? Tannery doesn't seem popular!
Original post by dmz
Haha, well you'll also have a friend at the tannery :tongue: :jumphug:

your bf's not on tsr is he :ninja:

happy :smile:
and no hes a doosch i made him gett a you go account, hes been on there once :| and face book he goes on about twice a month.... TWICE A MONTH how does he do it!!! x
Reply 1098
Original post by hoopyfrood199
I've changed it 3 times already! I went for CD, changed to Leodis, changed to Tannery and changed to JBP hahaha. Is it possible for some rooms to be empty because there aren't enough applications? Tannery doesn't seem popular!

haha, it was those 4 i struggled with as well :lol: I went from CD to Leodis to JBP to CD to JBP to Tannery. Initially i was interested in tannery but i thought it was post grads only and i read quite a lot of bad things before i even got rejected for medicine by leeds so when i came to going to leeds i wasn't interested in it. But everything taken into consideration it's the most logial option for me :biggrin: what are you studying? and what your priorities?
Reply 1099
happy :smile:
and no hes a doosch i made him gett a you go account, hes been on there once :| and face book he goes on about twice a month.... TWICE A MONTH how does he do it!!! x

good :smile:
hahaha I made a yougo when i thought i was going uni last year, never went on it though :tongue:.....my ex didn't even have facebook :lolwut:

Latest