The Student Room Group

Does this annoy anyone else?

Last night I went out with This guy for the first time. He found I was into him and he was sort of surprised but he felt the same. Ever since he got my number last Saturday(from my friend), we've been texting every single day. He asked to hang out yesterday so we did. It was kind of weird though. There were a lot of silences but anyways that's not what's bothering me.

When he dropped me off and I was at my front door with my key, he drove off. Shouldn't the guy at least wait for you to get inside or open the door at least? I mean it only takes like a minute so that really annoyed. It reminds me of what my ex used to do and because of that I'm kinda turned off by the guy.

It feels like they don't care or not into you if they're not willing to do that. It's weird and it makes me feel like they think I'm just any other girl like trashy or whatever.

All in all, I got text from him this morning saying good morning...

Am I making a big deal out of this?

Scroll to see replies

If that's your only problem then you're lucky.
Reply 2
Oversensitivity annoys me
Reply 3
Because he drove off? Are you from the 19th century perchance?
Reply 4
Well you didn't invite him in for some coffee, why should he stay around?
Reply 5
Yes you are making a big deal.
Who cares about him opening the door for you!
Thats what servants are for!
Reply 6
dear god theres much much worse things in life!
Reply 7
Original post by gemstar!
Yes you are making a big deal.
Who cares about him opening the door for you!
Thats what servants are for!

I never said he had to open the door for me?:rolleyes:
I meant for him just to wait to see(from his car) if I got in okay.
Original post by Anonymous
Last night I went out with This guy for the first time. He found I was into him and he was sort of surprised but he felt the same. Ever since he got my number last Saturday(from my friend), we've been texting every single day. He asked to hang out yesterday so we did. It was kind of weird though. There were a lot of silences but anyways that's not what's bothering me.

When he dropped me off and I was at my front door with my key, he drove off. Shouldn't the guy at least wait for you to get inside or open the door at least? I mean it only takes like a minute so that really annoyed. It reminds me of what my ex used to do and because of that I'm kinda turned off by the guy.

It feels like they don't care or not into you if they're not willing to do that. It's weird and it makes me feel like they think I'm just any other girl like trashy or whatever.

All in all, I got text from him this morning saying good morning...

Am I making a big deal out of this?

wowww i feel sorry for this guy. Right now he's probably really happy thinking that you're both getting on well and yet he may have messed it up over this? :s-smilie: yes you are making a big deal out of it, sorry
Reply 9
Original post by *Dreaming*
If that's your only problem then you're lucky.

No there were a few other things as well..
Reply 10
What's likely to happen within the ten seconds it would.probably take you to get inside?
*Rolls eyes* Jeeeesus.
(edited 13 years ago)
Jesus... This takes sensitivity to a whole new level...
it probably wasn't intentionally to annoy you. i can understand what you mean though, although things like that don't bother me. i think you should just get to know him a bit more, spend some more time with him becaus e he may be really worth it in the end.
Reply 14
Original post by thecookiemonster
wowww i feel sorry for this guy. Right now he's probably really happy thinking that you're both getting on well and yet he may have messed it up over this? :s-smilie: yes you are making a big deal out of it, sorry

You guys are probably right. When my ex use to do this I never thought it was a big deal even though my mother pointed it out :rolleyes: I think because my ex lied, cheated, and ultimately left me for another girl I'm just really cautious.
Original post by Anonymous
No there were a few other things as well..

I bet they're even more insignificant than this. Grow up.
Original post by Yawn11
What's likely to happen within the ten seconds it would.probably take you to get inside?

Alien abduction.
Reply 17
Original post by *Dreaming*
Alien abduction.

LOL
Reply 18
Original post by Fumblenuts91
I bet they're even more insignificant than this. Grow up.

Take your own advice. You didn't know what else happened so you can't assume things.
Reply 19
what, you want him to make sure the door monster doesn't eat you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending