The Student Room Group

How much would full facial plastic surgery cost?

Long story short - 18, never had a girlfriend, probably because of looks.

I think resculpting my face would give me a massive confidence boost and allow me to get around this problem.

Hundreds of thousands? Millions? I need to know so I can change my career goals to get a lucrative job that will allow me to cope with the cost.

Bear in mind I want a VERY skilled plastic surgeon to do this for me. I don't want some botch job to make me look even worse.

Anyone else had anything like this done? How much did it cost you?
Reply 1
Trolls are getting worse.
"Probably because of looks"

Probably because of something else imo
Reply 3
Original post by laura_*
Trolls are getting worse.

I'm being serious actually.

Original post by OMG TOOTHBRUSH
"Probably because of looks"

Probably because of something else imo

What's that?
If you're anywhere near as trollish as I think you are, I'd be willing to rearrange your face for free.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Cuddlemonster
If you're anywhere near as trollish as I think you are, I'd be willing to rearrange your face for free.

I'd like to be the assistant surgeon to this operation. I'll bring the hammer.
Reply 6
If you aren't a troll then you must just be crazy.
Reply 7
Potential nerve damage or Michael Jackson
Reply 8
Chances are the confidence issues would remain even after successful surgery. It would likely to cheaper and definitely safer to address these rather than put yourself under the knife.
it whats inside that counts silly tehehehehehehe. :/
Reply 10
-10/10
Reply 11
Original post by JCM89
Chances are the confidence issues would remain even after successful surgery. It would likely to cheaper and definitely safer to address these rather than put yourself under the knife.

Assuming the OP is not a troll, do you not think the dogma/philosophy "it's not paranoia if somebody is actually out to get you" may apply?? Not specifically aimed at the OP, just generally?
Be a plastic surgeon and do it on yourself for free. Otherwise it would cost six figures for a new face.
Reply 13
not much, just ALL your dignity.

"chicks didnt dig me so i dug my face out instead"
If you become rich you'll get plenty of girls anyway, so won't need the surgery. :dontknow:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending