The Student Room Group

If someone eats some of your food?

Scroll to see replies

No-one steals my food. Bitchez be getting slapped if they do :h:
Original post by Persephone9
That's not totally true, sometimes they are high. And if it's the guy who lives below and shares a kitchen with me, that's from 11am every day. I wish I was joking.

Laxative chocolates. Instant karma balance.
Reply 42
Food going missing tends to happen all the time.... when I was living in a residence hall last year, that used to be among the biggest problems in any shared accommodation. My flat had lots of accidental ones because the fridge had only 4 shelves and the racks weren't evenly spaced so we had to share. It does happen that every now and then somebody will drink the wrong juice or milk.

My then gf's flat on the other hand, there were several horrible ones living there, food going missing used to be a daily occurrence.... 8 people shared 1 kitchen and there were 2 thieves among them. Canned food, cereals, bread and anything ready to-eat would go missing the moment you buy it. Biscuits, those would finish within an hour if you left it in one of the cupboards. Meats and vegetables.. those too can get stolen and to add insult to it, more than likely you will see some remainders of it cooked in one of your pans.

She was on a very tight budget, as were a few of her other flatmates, foods being stolen pretty much meant nothing to eat after that.

Hence, after the 3rd week, she kept all foods which can be dry stored in her room, other food stuff, we just bought enough for 1 meal as the store was just a short walk away.
Reply 43

do a Ross.
Original post by Prime Suspect
Laxative chocolates. Instant karma balance.

I'm very tempted, as it's the same guy who keeps me up all night with loud music. I swear he doesn't have lectures or something.
Original post by Persephone9
I'm very tempted, as it's the same guy who keeps me up all night with loud music. I swear he doesn't have lectures or something.

I share your pain-there's a guy living directly above me who snores louder than the traffic going past, and that's saying something cos I live on a main road! I can't complain though-who says 'um, excuse me, can you keep the snoring down please?'

Also can I recommend chilli chocolate too for your fridge raiders :smile:
Reply 46
Tbh just put a paper on the fridge reading "eat my food again and you might be eating my **** without knowing it...".

Should help.
Original post by Prime Suspect
I share your pain-there's a guy living directly above me who snores louder than the traffic going past, and that's saying something cos I live on a main road! I can't complain though-who says 'um, excuse me, can you keep the snoring down please?'

Also can I recommend chilli chocolate too for your fridge raiders :smile:

Hahahaha, I've taken to sleeping in earplugs every night, which has the slight disadvantage of me sometimes missing my alarm.

If it wasn't so expensive I'd get this so I couldn't miss my alarm. I wouldn't feel too bad about waking my housemates up at 7 15 every weekday as they keep me up most nights :colone:

The kitchen upstairs in my halls had a binge eating food thief, so to catch them out they put a wagon wheel in the fridge with chili powder in it. It didn't get taken so when I was sat up there talking to a friend she offered it too me (without telling me about the chili powder). It was actually pretty nice :P
I don't care about the occasional small thing, I walked in on my mate pissed out of his head eating a pack of my ham. I found it more funny than anything else.

If I could someone munching my steaks or something I would place their face in the pan and hold it there.

It is far more annoying when someone uses my GeorgeF grill and doesn't clean it :colonhash:

Bigger things to get angry about in life though.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending