The Student Room Group

Should I bang my sister's...

best friend ?

She's been my sister's friend for about 5+ years and has been showing an interest in me lately (Touching my muscles/getting my number somehow/complimenting my looks etc).

She is insanely hot (Model) and recently asked me to come to her place to check out her University and stay over (2 years older than me). That's why this kinda came out of the blue and I'm not sure what to do as this would be my first time.

I don't want to jeapordise her friendship with my sister because my sister has always been nice to me and helped me out whenever i needed something etc

Should I do it or should I leave it because of respect to my sister ?

Things might get awkward if she finds out.

Anon or delete please - thanks in advance for your help.

Scroll to see replies

If it's just sex, might not be worth it. It would be awkward when this girl comes and visits etc and your sister might not be happy about it.
I would, I don't see why it would do anything to your sister's relationship with her, but if your sister finds out she might feel like you're stealing her best friend from her
Reply 3
Do it like a CovertOps mission - go in with your sniper rifle - bang bang and then run before anyone else has the chance to find out.
Reply 4
I can't believe this is even a decision.
Reply 5
Thank god for that apostrophe...
Reply 6
Original post by aja89
thank god for that apostrophe...

Beat me by a minute :angry:
(edited 13 years ago)
Troll.
Original post by aja89

LOL!
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
best friend ?

She's been my sister's friend for about 5+ years and has been showing an interest in me lately (Touching my muscles/getting my number somehow/complimenting my looks etc).

She is insanely hot (Model) and recently asked me to come to her place to check out her University and stay over (2 years older than me). That's why this kinda came out of the blue and I'm not sure what to do as this would be my first time.

I don't want to jeapordise her friendship with my sister because my sister has always been nice to me and helped me out whenever i needed something etc

Massive lad, you have the expectations of thousands on your shoulders now. Do it, do it, do it!!
Original post by aja89

lol
Reply 11
You should be doin her right now!!
After just reading the title I thought this was about a some sort of sibling orgy. :colondollar:
Reply 13
Original post by iainthegreat
After just reading the title I thought this was about a some sort of sibling orgy. :colondollar:

Hmm - Freudian slip of the mind ? :awesome:
Reply 14
Original post by Anonymous
best friend ?

Don't. She'll think she's superior to your sister.
Reply 15
Definitely imagining the OP currently doing something like Jim out of American Pie 1 when he's sprinting back to his house to see Nadia.

Just don't blow your load on cam.
Reply 16
i know people who have done the same as you ( wasnt just sex, they eventually had a relationship).Their sister wasnt best pleased at first but got over it soon enough so why not :smile:
Insanely hot model, two years your senior wants to **** you?

I call shenanigans on this one.
Reply 18
Original post by CzechStar
Do it like a CovertOps mission - go in with your sniper rifle - bang bang and then run before anyone else has the chance to find out.

Do this - it's a win-win my friend !
Reply 19
Smash and dash ! :awesome:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending