The Student Room Group

Woman keeps man's sperm after oral sex to get pregnant

Scroll to see replies

If he had stuck around long enough after 'delivering his gift' he would have noticed she had a hamster face afterwards....
Reply 21
I want to be there when that child asks where babies come from! :rofl:

"Well, when a strange man kinda likes a Mummy, he may decide to give her a magical gift an absolute and irrevocable transfer of title to property... The man is so happy that he will distribute his gift all over the place, but if a Mummy is loving and determined mentally distressed enough, she will collect the gift and make it into a secret baby. It's called the miracle of life, and it is completely legal in the eyes of the Chicago court of law...

:lol:
No way should he have to pay child support for that.
Reply 23
I'm just wondering what exactly happened here. He blew his load in her mouth, she somehow kept it there until he was gone, spat the semen out into a turkey baster/syringe and then injected it up inside her vagina?
That's it. I can safely say i've seen it all now.
I'm pretty impressed she managed to get pregnant in this really wierd way, but at the same time feel so sorry for the guy. I hope he doesn't have to pay child support from now on if she deceived him into having a baby with her like that. It's really quite disturbing.
(edited 13 years ago)
Yuck this whole article is ****ing disgusting
She must have really wanted a baby, some women will go to any length to have a baby and this is one way to do it

lol at it was a gift hahahaha makes you wonder though how she disposed of it whether she went straight to the bathroom with it still in her mouth then insert it inside her if not then he wouldn have known something. At least he's learnt a lesson which is make the girl swallow it in front of him so it can't happen again
Poor kid
Original post by Ventura7
for oral sex?

Can get throat herpes from oral sex
Reply 30
This is so wrong, the sperm might have been a gift but he never intended it to be used to make a baby. He shouldn't have to pay maintenance. This is why if women can decide if they want to keep a child or abort it, men should be able to choose whether they want to stay a father.
Reply 31
saliva kills sperm :wink:
I call bull****. Sperm don't live very long in the body. In the time it'd take for her to get it out of her mouth, get out of the way of the guy, (put it into a turkey baster?) and somehow get it inside herself, most of them would be dead.

Did they do a DNA test or anything to see if the kid really was from that guy?
Reply 33
OMG this is outrageous !!!!!! And that woman keeping sperm in her mouth and then spitting it out and impregnating herself with it yuk man she is a wacko !!!!

BTW I dont think the sperm was gift either sperm always belongs to the man who produced it and I think she unlawfully used in a way that he could never have anticipated.
Anal all the way, there is no way a girl would want to recover that and put that in her special place.
Reply 35
Original post by angelbones
I call bull****. Sperm don't live very long in the body. In the time it'd take for her to get it out of her mouth, get out of the way of the guy, (put it into a turkey baster?) and somehow get it inside herself, most of them would be dead.

Did they do a DNA test or anything to see if the kid really was from that guy?

That's not true, sperm can live for days inside the body.
Original post by Liam_G
“There was no agreement that the original deposit would be returned upon request”?!

"Erm... can I have that back when you're finished with it?"

:rofl:

One of the funniest things I have read on TSR.

Absolutely magic....

:rofl:
Original post by Selkarn
That's not true, sperm can live for days inside the body.

It certainly can't live very long in the mouth or outside it (in a turkey baster :colondollar: )
LOL!
Reply 39
Funniest thing I've heard in a while...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending