The Student Room Group

What's the most embarassing thing you've done in front of someone you like?

I just thought it would be fun to hear some people's experiences :smile:

So what's the most embarassing thing you've ever done in front of someone you had a crush on?

I threw up on his shoes, just to put mine in. I'm more interested in everyone else's to be honest! :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
staring at her until it got uncomfortable :cry2:
Reply 2
Stuttered and blushed a bit only :frown: thankfully, nothing too embarrassing has happened to me. Your experience sounds nasty though!
Reply 3
We both spotted a seagull and I shouted "Pigeon!!" as loud as I could.
She bullies me to this day...
Reply 4
Farted. Really loud.
Fell asleep listening to a Walkman on the coach to Germany with my whole year and the guy I had a massive crush on. (Obviously it was a long time ago - Year 7!).

I have an occasional habit of singing in my sleep if there's music playing... And I ended up singing Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved, while asleep, loud enough for him (sitting behind me) to hear.

:facepalm:
Pulled my penis out.

Apparently my friends were lying when they said that 3'' was impressive.

jokes btw, I'm hung like a horsie
Ran towards a pond. And fell in. :frown:
Farted :colondollar: I take no blame. It was wierd, I didn't feel anything but I heard the noise, how wierd is that? And whats worse is that it kept going, all I could do was stare at horror at where the noise was coming from but I couldn't control it because I couldn't feel anything. It was the most bizarre experience.
Original post by CookieDoughLove
Farted :colondollar: I take no blame. It was wierd, I didn't feel anything but I heard the noise, how wierd is that? And whats worse is that it kept going, all I could do was stare at horror at where the noise was coming from but I couldn't control it because I couldn't feel anything. It was the most bizarre experience.

:rofl: You've no idea how much i just laughed :lol:

On another note, 21lbs!!! Jesus christ that's amazing, well done!! :biggrin:
Being lost for words when asked a simple question ber her.
The dreaded voice crack...
HAHAHA this thread gives me so many lols!

My ex popped out a bush at me while I was running, I was so startled I fell splat on my face and all my jelly beans splayed out all over the path...
Original post by minimus777
:rofl: You've no idea how much i just laughed :lol:

On another note, 21lbs!!! Jesus christ that's amazing, well done!! :biggrin:

Haha yeah I can laugh about it now. Good job I have a sense of humour :p:

Thanks very much! I still have a longgg way to go yet though :smile:
My too big jeans fell down today (i'm inbetween an 18 and 16, where nothing quite fits right), while walking in the park ... Exposed my "lovely" pink thong to both him, and everyone else in the vicinity..
(edited 12 years ago)
My ex once told me about his 'dog jaw' where you pretend you have a clicking jaw and when you lean in to hear it they make your jump. He scared me so much I just burst in to tears!

(on top of this there's farting, queefing, the usual!)
Reply 16
Lol, queefing!

I've been lucky enough never to do that in front of a guy. I guess you can always tell him it's a fart, which is slightly less embarassing.
Reply 17
We were walking down a corridor, elbowing each other. I went in full force when he abruptly stopped walking and pretty much ran sideways into another room. There was a lecture going on in there. I whacked right into the lecturer and knocked him out. Good times.
got drunk and apparently tried to attack her? someone had to pin me down, apparently. :sad:
Reply 19
Slipped rohypnol into her drink

There was an awkward moment when she saw me do it right in front of her eyes...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending