The Student Room Group

2012 Medicine Re-Applicants Mark I

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dariadaphne
You two are being quite secretive about demi :laugh: I need to know :flutter:

I'm no smilie killer :laugh: I actually love smileys :love: I know the codes to the smileys I use :cool: I'm that awesome :blush: (and modest :laugh:) Got a lot of spare time on my hands :laugh: Oh dear ! :eek: Download it now :flutter: It's the cutest movie eveeeeer :love: Or at least look at the Despicable Me trailer :flutter: Pretty pleeeeease :cute:
It's not nice to randomly "expose" people without their consent :colone:

Smileys are the thang :u:

You two are being quite secretive about demi :laugh: I need to know :flutter:

I'm no smilie killer :laugh: I actually love smileys :love: I know the codes to the smileys I use :cool: I'm that awesome :blush: (and modest :laugh:) Got a lot of spare time on my hands :laugh: Oh dear ! :eek: Download it now :flutter: It's the cutest movie eveeeeer :love: Or at least look at the Despicable Me trailer :flutter: Pretty pleeeeease :cute:

If he/she wants to let you know who he/she is then he/she will tell you :wink:

Until then :shh:
Reply 642
i'm now considering re-applying medicine for nextv year but im just really scared of getting rejected again the feeling is just tortue lol but i got 2 interview then rejectiosn so im guessing it's my interview skills i need to work on.. but what is nextv year the competition is even worse?? :/ plus teh situation of increasing fees doesnt help matters at alll!!!
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
If he/she wants to let you know who he/she is then he/she will tell you :wink:

Until then :shh:

Is this you, penguin. :wink:

penguin-man-dress.jpg
Original post by firestar101

Is this you, penguin. :wink:

penguin-man-dress.jpg

:colonhash:

I very nearly negged that firestar, and could well neg you next time you insult me :tongue:

And to answer you, no.. that's your mom :plz2:
:colonhash:

I very nearly negged that firestar, and could well neg you next time you insult me :tongue:

And to answer you, no.. that's your mom :plz2:

I was only joking with you penguin, you know that.
Reply 646
Original post by laurenl93
OMG ZOOM IN ON YOUR SCREEN USING CTRL +
It's actually a bald guy! :O
****ing hell.

My mind is blown.:rolleyes:

Anyway, just enquired about joining a "life drawing" class :sexface:

I saw it
I preferred thinking it was some phallic image that I just couldnt decode :K:

Strong possibility me/dariadaphne/twelve will be the sex minions of the reapplicant crew. :s-smilie:
:sexface:

:rofl:

Somewhere, somehow, demi is jizzing in his pants at that thought :colone:

i was coming out of tesco and just kinda jizzed randomly today! Knew something dirty had been said somewhere. And way to blow my identity you ****ing dickwards, lol. They don't know enough to find me yet so it's cool. I want twelve :sexface:

promise penguin a handjob and he's game:lol: for futuredoc you'll have to be as good as penguin (still don't know how he did) or have external contacts like me :cool:
I was only joking with you penguin, you know that.

I hope so :hmmm:
Original post by dmz
i was coming out of tesco and just kinda jizzed randomly today! Knew something dirty had been said somewhere. And way to blow my identity you ****ing dickwards, lol. They don't know enough to find me yet so it's cool. I want twelve :sexface:

promise penguin a handjob and he's game:lol: for futuredoc you'll have to be as good as penguin (still don't know how he did) or have external contacts like me :cool:

:colondollar: Sorry dmz (but it feels so weird to call you that! :puppyeyes:)
And knowing Demi won't help them at all :no:

If you're really interested I'll PM you how I did it dmz :colone:
I've already given away my identity once on this thread already :rolleyes:
Original post by dmz

FD was easy just so you know :sexface:
Reply 649
I hope so :hmmm:

:colondollar: Sorry dmz (but it feels so weird to call you that! :puppyeyes:)
And knowing Demi won't help them at all :no:

If you're really interested I'll PM you how I did it dmz :colone:
I've already given away my identity once on this thread already :rolleyes:

Haha tis cool. It is weird getting called dmz once you know someone, Yea demi doesn't help them at all :colone:.
Original post by a moist feeling
FD was easy just so you know :sexface:

Haha we should know :coma:
Original post by dmz
Haha tis cool. It is weird getting called dmz once you know someone, Yea demi doesn't help them at all :colone:.

I'll continue calling you demi again then :colone:

I feel oblidged to say I also know who Harbour Seal is :ninja:
Reply 651
I'll continue calling you demi again then :colone:

I feel oblidged to say I also know who Harbour Seal is :ninja:

think futuredoc already posted it here :tongue:. Think we need to set up a.....Most people just walk into that. Lot
Reply 652
:eek:

problem with my leicester interview was that i was TOO genuine, apparently. :lolwut:

also, you've already started ukcat prep?? :eek:

Is that what they said? :O Their loss:cool:

Oh lol, I just saw blindly clicked on a ukcat practise link that was in my firefox bookmarks :ahee: and started ukcatting away.
Reply 653
how's everyone planning to prep for the UKCAT?! I intend on starting in July and doing it for September
Original post by dmz
how's everyone planning to prep for the UKCAT?! I intend on starting in July and doing it for September

I'll PM you something that may help. :crossedf:

After work.
Reply 655
Original post by dmz

Thanks for the PM :biggrin:
For 'that test:dry:' I'm doing bits here and there, but I'm going to start prepping seriously around early July. I'll probably end up taking it in late August, possibly early September.
Last yr my nerves really got the better of me and I kept rescheduling like mad:grin:
Reply 656
Oh yeah, I gots a question!
Liverpools reasoning for my rejection was that "my academic potential as assessed by me GCSE's were not as competitive as other candidates".
I had 4A* 4A 3B
If I was to get 3A/A*s for my A-levels, would my GCSE's still hinder my application If I was to apply again?
I asked them the same thing, but all they told me was to check the 12-14 point rule.
Applicants with 12-14 points at GCSE may be considered if, at the time of application, they have achieved AAA in Biology, Chemistry and 1 other subject A2 level at a single sitting (plus a 4th subject to at least AS-level, as above)
But heres where the confusion lies. Liverpool look at your 9 best GCSE's and I would've got 17/18. So would they still consider my application under this rule?
:sigh:
Original post by Jin3011
Oh yeah, I gots a question!
Liverpools reasoning for my rejection was that "my academic potential as assessed by me GCSE's were not as competitive as other candidates".
I had 4A* 4A 3B
If I was to get 3A/A*s for my A-levels, would my GCSE's still hinder my application If I was to apply again?
I asked them the same thing, but all they told me was to check the 12-14 point rule.
Applicants with 12-14 points at GCSE may be considered if, at the time of application, they have achieved AAA in Biology, Chemistry and 1 other subject A2 level at a single sitting (plus a 4th subject to at least AS-level, as above)
But heres where the confusion lies. Liverpool look at your 9 best GCSE's and I would've got 17/18. So would they still consider my application under this rule?
:sigh:

If they won't give you a proper answer then my advice is dont apply there, if you can't get a proper "that's fine" from them then that's probably abig risk

I really want feedback from St Andrews so that o can see if theyd reconsider me next year :love:
Reply 658
If they won't give you a proper answer then my advice is dont apply there, if you can't get a proper "that's fine" from them then that's probably abig risk

I really want feedback from St Andrews so that o can see if theyd reconsider me next year :love:

I see your from Newcastle. I'm really considering applying there next, providing I end up with a sound UKCAT score.
Reply 659
Original post by Mask Of Sanity
I'll PM you something that may help. :crossedf:

After work.

:biggrin: yay, lynx gave me some really useful tip but can't find them, should have saved them on a word document on my laptop, but goal is 750 then sheffield

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending