The Student Room Group

anyone else need a chit chat?

Not really sure what else to do...

Basically long story short, I've lost a lot of people in a very short time & I'm feeling down about several things really.

I feel like I have nobody there to turn to and really don't know what to do.
I find actually speaking to people helps whether this is phone or face to face.

Without sounding pervy or desperate would any girlyy (or guy i suppose) be up for a phone call chat? :/

Maybe you need somebody there to listen aswell?

Anon please. Let me know & I'll pm or something :/ xxxxxxxxx

Scroll to see replies

Depends. PM me if you are a girl, and I will help. If you are a guy, sorry go and talk to your mother, she will help.

EDIT: I actually am nice even if I don't look it hehe :smile:
Reply 2
I feel you OP - I have rare phases when I go from being just fine to being very down because I go from living with a lot of people in the house during term time to being along in the house during the holidays. Talking, watching a movie I enjoy and some old school music usually helps me through. But feel free to PM if you want to talk :smile:
Original post by SuperiorHuman
Depends. PM me if you are a girl, and I will help. If you are a guy, sorry go and talk to your mother, she will help.

EDIT: I actually am nice even if I don't look it hehe :smile:

what difference does it make whether OP is a guy or a girl?
Original post by Refrigerator
what difference does it make whether OP is a guy or a girl?

Well I don't HAVE to talk to another guy do I? I mean I could, but I honestly don't want to at the moment. If he is a guy and nobody wants to talk, then that is what various helplines are for.
Well I don't HAVE to talk to another guy do I? I mean I could, but I honestly don't want to at the moment. If he is a guy and nobody wants to talk, then that is what various helplines are for.

it doesn't make any difference whether OP is male or female, you're sick if you're hoping to capitalise on OPs situation if she's a girl

the point of the thread was so that the OP could get some help
it doesn't make any difference whether OP is male or female, you're sick if you're hoping to capitalise on OPs situation if she's a girl

How was I hoping to capitalise on the OP's situation if she is a girl? Its not like I am gonna invite her to my apartment and do something bad or something. You are an idiot. :rolleyes:

Its just that I am experienced talking to girls when they are upset. Ask any of the girls who I have done this to if I have "capatalised" on them.
Free phone sex...DAMN! Why didn't I think of this :ninja:

How was I hoping to capitalise on the OP's situation if she is a girl? Its not like I am gonna invite her to my apartment and do something bad or something. You are an idiot. :rolleyes:

Its just that I am experienced talking to girls when they are upset. Ask any of the girls who I have done this to if I have "capatalised" on them.

Your an idiot :rolleyes:

:yep:
OP i'm in the same boat to be honest, couple of my close family members just passed away and on top off that boyfriend dumps me :frown:, i know exactly how you feel. Keep your head up, feel free to PM me :smile:
Reply 11

You mean you're an idiot who hits on anything female on the internet.
Reply 12
Thank you for the replies.

I am female :smile:

Will do some pm'ing in a min xxxx
Well honestly, males should sometimes talk to females for help - they can give the best soothing advice. Especially mothers.

Well I say, Haters gonna hate...

You idiots don't even have a decent comeback or well formulated argument. And yet I don't see any of you doing ****.

If I had problems, I can bet my farm that none of you males would want to even talk to me.
Reply 14
is there anyone else? I really need a chat right now :frown: xx
OP you can PM me....
Reply 16
OP, feel free to PM me as well :smile:

Chin up, there's always a light at the end of the tunnel, even if it doesn't feel like at the moment, it will get better. Honestly :smile:
Feel free to PM, but I may get drunk in a few hours! Hehe
Well honestly, males should sometimes talk to females for help - they can give the best soothing advice. Especially mothers.

Well I say, Haters gonna hate...

You idiots don't even have a decent comeback or well formulated argument. And yet I don't see any of you doing ****.

If I had problems, I can bet my farm that none of you males would want to even talk to me.

You make no sense dude.
Reply 19
Hey im open to help if you need it :smile: I'm probably in for a long night and am pretty attentive to people's problems. Send me a message or anything if you're still in need of a shoulder to lean on and we can talk it out :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending