The Student Room Group

Do you think your boyfriend/girlfriend is the most attractive person ever?

Or do you know of/have you seen people more attractive than them? Is it the norm to not see your other half as the best looking person out there?

*purely basing everything on looks*

Scroll to see replies

- rep what a stupid question.

Everyone know's they aren't the best looking out there - people only go into relationships (serious ones) because of personality.
Not the most attractive person ever, but someone I'm deeply compatible with which counts for more.
Reply 3
Would leave my wife for Christina Milian in a heart beat if I could.
Reply 4
Prefer his brother tbh
No but there's more to a relationship than just looks.
Original post by Miu-Miu
Prefer his brother tbh

That's kinda creepy:K:
Original post by SuperiorHuman
- rep what a stupid question.

Everyone know's they aren't the best looking out there - people only go into relationships (serious ones) because of personality.

i didnt know this. so thats why im asking,.
Original post by The TSR Star.
i didnt know this. so thats why im asking,.

you really didn't know that ultimately, people enter long-term relationships based on personality? if so you have a lot to learn.
Reply 9
Original post by Casshern1456
That's kinda creepy:K:

Why creepy? In terms of looks and answering the thread question his bro is a bit better looking but he has a annoying personality so I cant say my bf is the hottest thing like Op asked.....just giving an example

No FMM nonsense
Original post by The TSR Star.
Or do you know of/have you seen people more attractive than them? Is it the norm to not see your other half as the best looking person out there?

*purely basing everything on looks*

No but I don't think anyone is the "most attractive person ever".

Nobody is good looking enough to hold that title in my eyes.

However she is gorgeous and when you bring in all the other aspects of her then she's practically perfect for me, that's what matters.

Then you take into account these supposedly "amazing" looking girls who have personalities that could be likened to dogs and you have a girl that really isn't any good for me despite her looks.

Looks matter but they can only go so far.
You don't think they're the most attractive person ever...

...But you think they are the most amazing person in the world and you want to spend every second with them.
Original post by TheFlyingDutchman

One person must be.
Reply 13
Original post by TheFlyingDutchman

However she is gorgeous and when you bring in all the other aspects of her then she's practically perfect for me, that's what matters.

Then you take into account these supposedly "amazing" looking girls who have personalities that could be likened to dogs and you have a girl that really isn't any good for me despite her looks.

Looks matter but they can only go so far.

Was going to +1......

You have reached the limit of how many posts you can rate today!

:frown:
Reply 14
She's beautiful, not bothered about anyone else
Yes.
Original post by Yawn11
Would leave my wife for Christina Milian in a heart beat if I could.

no not really his personality makes up for it like :wink:

I'd leave my boyfriend for David Gandy in a heart beat :angelblush:
I was with my ex for two years - loved him absolutely but was very aware that he wasn't good looking and that most people would not see him as attractive. Didn't matter to me but I could be objective about it!
Original post by Zap Brannigan
One person must be.

Disagree.

Something like looks (which you can't quantify properly) is not something that one person can really stand out for. I also don't believe there is such thing as the smartest person in the world because people are smart in different ways.

I'll use celebrities as an example. Jessica Alba, Scarlet Johanssen, Kim Kardashian, Megan Fox, Adriana Limma, Blake Lively, Rachel Stephens, Nicole Sherzinger and Elle Liberachi. Add that to basically every girl to ever walk under Victoria Secret. I see no clear winner from any of those girls in terms of looks and if I were to have to choose one for a relationship I couldn't do it without getting to know them first.

I couldn't really choose a "most attractive one". Even if I could, it would change every week.

(Some of the names of those girls are probably the wrong spelling but I'm bad with names)
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Miu-Miu
Why creepy? In terms of looks and answering the thread question his bro is a bit better looking but he has a annoying personality so I cant say my bf is the hottest thing like Op asked.....just giving an example

No FMM nonsense

I knows girls who could be called hot but then they're personality and attitude stinks I automatically stop finding them attractive and don't want to be associated with them naturally. I don't see how you can find someone good looking if they are annoying, basically.:dontknow: My example.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending