The Student Room Group

What do you do with your partner on weekends?

Asking out of curiosity.
My boyfriend is a bit of an activity freak, and always expects us to do something fun or crazy whenever we meet up. Unfortunately I live in the middle of the countryside (and him in London) so when he comes over to visit me I always feel pressurised to find something for us to do (which is a bit difficult when you're surrounded by fields). I enjoy doing all these things with him, but struggle to get new ideas sometimes.
He's coming over tomorrow and (as its meant to be very sunny) i promised I would find something for us to do. But I'm stuck, haha...

Any ideas? What do you do with your bf/gf?

BTW, im fully aware most of you will find some innuendo in the title haha... but try and work your minds around that if you can :wink:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i love the fact i have over 66 views and not 1 comment ;D
Reply 2
Have sex.

loljk it's LDR :emo:
Reply 3
Some stuff....
Argue.
Reply 5
picnic in a field?
Reply 6
Say "bye, see you on monday?"
Reply 7
Sex in a discreet corner of a field?
Reply 8
Are you that unimaginative?
It doesn't matter what we do, we have fun...

Erm, surely there must be something to do. Pub?
We just have sex several times in a row. It's pretty fun.
Reply 11
Original post by j.laurence
Are you that unimaginative?

Guess you could say that. However I dont see you coming up with any mind-blowing ideas...
Reply 12
Cow tipping. Nothing says i love you like heaving a heffer! Tell him your still worn out from all the activities you did at his. Have a picnic (so cheesy. Take some cheese in fact. I really fancy cheese on toast actually... not that that should affect your picnic decisions)... Could do a 'racy' photosession, nothing too skinful.. unless thats your bag of course..

Failing that go and buy a boxset of something good, perhaps house. When he arrives tell him to go hide whilst you count to 100. Stick house on and watch. When he arrives back 30mins later probably very pissed, massage his ego and tell him what a good little boy he is and how good he is at hiding.
Reply 13
Walk in the countryside, pub lunch or picnic. Might not be 'exciting' but it would be nice.
countryside...any sort of nature reserves or lakes or the like near you? Scenic areas basically, walk, picnic, macro photography and probably some other wildlife shots too but macro is bette....oh...oh no wait...this partner isn't me is it. Ok erm...everything before the word "macro" is relevant.:biggrin:
Reply 15
watch youtube videos, memorise lines and control social conversations when we are together because we have memorised them.
Reply 16
Look round the town most of the time, which gets a little boring but meh, there isn't much to do where we live.
We've really got into domestic violence recently...you should give it a hand...some say you can't beat it!
Original post by Anonymous
Asking out of curiosity.
My boyfriend is a bit of an activity freak, and always expects us to do something fun or crazy whenever we meet up. Unfortunately I live in the middle of the countryside (and him in London) so when he comes over to visit me I always feel pressurised to find something for us to do (which is a bit difficult when you're surrounded by fields). I enjoy doing all these things with him, but struggle to get new ideas sometimes.
He's coming over tomorrow and (as its meant to be very sunny) i promised I would find something for us to do. But I'm stuck, haha...

Any ideas? What do you do with your bf/gf?

BTW, im fully aware most of you will find some innuendo in the title haha... but try and work your minds around that if you can :wink:

Start smoking weed/eating shrooms, you weill soon find endless activities to do in the countryside...I guarantee it
Outdoor sex. Even better than indoor sex

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending