The Student Room Group

Girlfriend don't want sex..

I'm really annoyed at this. Going to make it short, I was out with my girlfriend for 2years, i was cheating on her, and she found out and dumped me. I apologised alot and said I missed her, she took me back last week. She's been coming over to mine but everytime I try, she doesn't really want it and tells me "not now", she's not over the cheating but its really getting to me

what to do ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
She doesn't have to have sex with you, and you don't have to date her.
Reply 2
Is it worth being with her then?

How are her sandwich making abilities?
What to do? Shut the **** up and be thankful she took your sorry arse back.
Maybe she just isn't ready? She probably still loves you, but just because you've apologised a lot doesn't mean she is going to want to sleep with you straight away as soon as you're back together, give her time!
You can have me :sexface::sexface::sexface:

Just not now.
Reply 6
OH OP, Not now....
Reply 7
If I wasn't over you cheating on me, I wouldn't want to get back you to be very honest.
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
I'm really annoyed at this. Going to make it short, I was out with my girlfriend for 2years, i was cheating on her, and she found out and dumped me. I apologised alot and said I missed her, she took me back last week. She's been coming over to mine but everytime I try, she doesn't really want it and tells me "not now", she's not over the cheating but its really getting to me

I highlighted the bit where you went wrong.
Reply 9
after 'girlfriend don't want sex' and 'i was cheating on her'

don't blame her
I would comment on this but.. not now :holmes:
Reply 11
if she took you back she prob got too many feelings for u ....the lest you can do is be patient and let her become comfortable with you again...

what to do ?

you cheated on her you siily cow make her feel like shes the only one in the world
or whatever rihanna said
Reply 13

what to do ?

Man up!

Teach her who rules at home.:biggrin: If you start, she won't stop you. Deep, mate.
I''d totally create a decent reply to this, but I'm naked and hungry, so not now.
You cheated on her, and that has left her wondering if you're only using her as a sex-toy. She probably thinks all you want is some chitty-chitty-bang-bang because you cheated on her.

To be honest, I hope he dumps you again, because you sound like a pathetic person. You have gotten back and all you want from her is sex. You've been going out for two years, you say? Good. Maybe breaking up will teach you something.

I hope you learn your lesson and never cheat again.
Have a good life...

... Or not.
Reply 16
I think you should be greatful she even took you back.
And after a week all you're interested in is f**king her... :s-smilie: Surprised she isn't out the door again, tbh.
I'm not surprised she doesn't want sex with you after you cheated on her. It may be a temporary thing, but maybe you should have a chat and ask her whether she will ever have sex with you again, as if she can't get over the cheating then there's no point being together.
Reply 18
Man up!

Make your way in. NO MATTER WHAT.
Have a chlamydia test to put her mind at ease.

Or you could realise that maybe you deserve to take a bit of punishment after the disgusting thing you did and take it like a man :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending