The Student Room Group

Men/ Women out there, are you happy with your, or your boyfriends penis size?

Scroll to see replies

Very happy =)
indeed!
Original post by dmz
just going to sound like i'm bragging, people know me on here, best i ever measured was above 7.5, less than 8, and above 5.5, less than 6

I hope you are very very happy with what you have.

Between your legs you have what all women dream of (well a significant majority of women at least).
(edited 13 years ago)
Ah, another penis thread. Mine tries its hardest.

Poor little guy.
I propose we all start a " Is your girlfriend's vagina tight enough" thread, and see how it fairs in comparison to this one.
Reply 285
Original post by bloomblaze
I hope you are very very happy with what you have.

Between your legs you have what all women dream of (well a significant majority of women at least).

even if that's true, i never go out with it out full erected with a rules stuck to it pointing out it's length or girth so we're all pretty much in the game
Well my ex once stared lustily at it during sex and whispered "monster cock..." so I'm pretty happy with mine.

True story.
Reply 287
Perfectly happy.
Really, you guys - size does not matter! -.-
Original post by Zamolxes
I propose we all start a " Is your girlfriend's vagina tight enough" thread, and see how it fairs in comparison to this one.

There have been plenty of threads like that. They just degenerate into a few men ignoring basic physiology and calling all women buckets/size-queens.
Original post by dmz
even if that's true, i never go out with it out full erected with a rules stuck to it pointing out it's length or girth so we're all pretty much in the game

yes, obviously you dont run about with it visible, but in the bedroom, once you become sexual, its such an advantage and makes the girl even more attracted to you and far more likely to stay with you/less likely to cheat on you etc
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 290
yes, obviously you dont run about with it visible, but in the bedroom, once you become sexual, its such an advantage and makes the girl even more attracted to you and far more likely to stay with you/less likely to cheat on you etc

Don't know if that's true but i detest relationships! I've always had longterms but i thought that was down to my personality to be honest, get good at foreplay?
Original post by dmz
Don't know if that's true but i detest relationships! I've always had longterms but i thought that was down to my personality to be honest, get good at foreplay?

Theres plentiful evidence of it being true.

Why do you detest relationships?
Reply 292
Original post by Zamolxes

Not that again. Vaginas cannot become loose by too much sex.

Original post by Philbert
There have been plenty of threads like that. They just degenerate into a few men ignoring basic physiology and calling all women buckets/size-queens.

This.
Reply 293
Theres plentiful evidence of it being true.

Why do you detest relationships?

last one damaged me, i realise you only break up or get married, i don't really want either atm plus i get whipped too easily so i'm now a manwhore in the making, lol
I'm 16 years old and about 6.75 inches, I'm pretty certain my girlfriend's fine with the size of it. Even if she's not I don't think any woman is that shallow to prefer the size of a penis over other qualities.
Reply 295
Original post by Philbert
They just degenerate into a few men ignoring basic physiology.

And so do some of the women.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 296
Why is this thread still going!? Nobody gives a crap!
Original post by Cables
And so do some of the women.

Example?
Old thread is old.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Miu-Miu
Why is this thread still going!? Nobody gives a crap!

Cables gives a crap, which is why he revived this pointless thread.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending