Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by vicky_1234
Sex doesn't equal orgasm though.

Gd sex does :smile:
Reply 21
Original post by seasons of wither
if youre my ex, definitely not

I think im being stupid and dont really get this.R u saying u were a giver therefore sex for him was awesome but not so much 4 u?
Depends on the man i think lol
Original post by mhignell
I dunno i might be being stupid but i reckon in reality women or at least some women want sex as much as dudes,just because of the way society is we dont generally hear about

No, maybe a tiny number of women want it more than the least horny men, but for the most part that's fantasy. In fact, it's the main annoyance of being male that sex isn't "on tap" as it is for women (apart from the really gross ones).
I'm obviously not the only person who read this as 'is sex better with 4 women?'
Gd sex does :smile:

It really doesn't, the majority of women can only orgasm through clitoral stimulation, doesn't matter how good you are, if you ain't giving that particular part of her some attention then it's going to be harder.
Butt sex for a receiving male is apparently :sogood: because of repetitive prostate stimulation :dontknow:
There has to be at least one hermaphrodite on tsr that can answer this
Reply 28
It really doesn't, the majority of women can only orgasm through clitoral stimulation, doesn't matter how good you are, if you ain't giving that particular part of her some attention then it's going to be harder.

Yeah by gd sex i mean paying attention to that particular part :smile:
Reply 29
Original post by Almonds are good
There has to be at least one hermaphrodite on tsr that can answer this

Gd shout maby they have super orgasms :smile:
Original post by Thomas...
I saw somewhere that women have twice as many 'sense cells' (for lack of the technical/scientific word) as men do in those areas. So I would say so.

Err.. you mean nerves?

The clitoris is more sensitive than the penis, sure, but it's not directly stimulated by intercourse. Between vaginas and penises, penises are much more sensitive.
Dont get me wrong i think sex is awesome,however i reckon its allot more intense/better for girls.

Obviously no one can experience both so im not asking for a definitive answer just peoples opinions

It is a fact that it is.
They studied the amount of endorphins released during orgasm for a man and woman and a woman has far more released aka it feels better.
Reply 32
Original post by thegodofgod
Butt sex for a receiving male is apparently :sogood: because of repetitive prostate stimulation :dontknow:

Carn't say i have tried it
Original post by dmz
not really, being less horny doesn't mean worse set

really? I always end up getting the girl off more times than i get off myself but I'm usually in pain after

yes that is one thing i forgot to mention; women can have multiple orgasms.
Yeah by gd sex i mean paying attention to that particular part :smile:

You've never had sex have you?
It's okay, we're all friends here.
Reply 35
Original post by seasons of wither
youre not stupid, the bitterness made it slightly confusing. he was crap, and selfish, therefore i was unsatisfied for two long years :tongue: lets just say it was often a speedy transaction.

What a douche.You give some you get some is my motto
Reply 36
You've never had sex have you?
It's okay, we're all friends here.

Lol i actually have had quite allot hence y i think the female orgasm/orgasms seem more fun
Original post by Thomas...
I saw somewhere that women have twice as many 'sense cells' (for lack of the technical/scientific word) as men do in those areas. So I would say so.

Nerve Endings. You're right though :rolleyes:
Reply 38
Original post by Jimbo1234
It is a fact that it is.
They studied the amount of endorphins released during orgasm for a man and woman and a woman has far more released aka it feels better.

Sounds like a fun study :smile:
Reply 39
Original post by moneyballs2
Apparently women can have longer lasting and more intense orgasms than men, but they have the whole bloodflow once a month thing to deal with, so it's only fair.

really mate to us it's not an issue, to you maybe

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending