The Student Room Group

Feel sorry for the guys that....

Get called cute, so belittling and just awww like you're a Barney the purple dinosaur teddy bear.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I think you should feel sorry for yourself ,for creating this thread'
I feel sorry personally for the guys that try and collect little red gems on TSR.
Do you have nothing else to do than make H&R threads on TSR? For someone who is so good with the ladies you spend an awful lot of time on an internet forum.

I know I do. :getmecoat:
better than being called a ****
Original post by Pinball_heart
I feel sorry personally for the guys that try and collect little red gems on TSR.

or the ones coming up to 2000 posts but still only have 1
Reply 6
Original post by Circadian_Rhythm
Do you have nothing else to do than make H&R threads on TSR? For someone who is so good with the ladies you spend an awful lot of time on an internet forum.

I know I do. :getmecoat:

I think he's trying to be the next big thing on TSR ,following the path of "Im so academic". He's got some controversial opinions alright :colonhash:
Lol, I like how all the guys who were called 'cute' are getting pissed off. If I was a guy I know 'cute' will the be last thing I'll want to be called.
As above
Original post by rugbyladosc
or the ones coming up to 2000 posts but still only have 1

Because it really matters.... :rolleyes:
I get called cute by my girlfriend, I still get plenty (and she calls me other things :sexface: )
Reply 11
Cute is a compliment, honestly. It's like saying 'I have a great affection for you, you're a very nice man, you're very kind and considerate, and your facial expressions, mannerisms and words make me smile like a demented fool'.
Reply 12
Original post by Paint-a-Picture
Lol, I like how all the guys who were called 'cute' are getting pissed off. If I was a guy I know 'cute' will the be last thing I'll want to be called.

"Retarded"
"Paedophile"
"Mong"
"****"
"Prick"
"humanrights"
etc

?
Reply 13
Original post by kat2pult
'I have a great affection for you, you're a very nice man, you're very kind and considerate, and your facial expressions, mannerisms and words make me smile like a demented fool'.

Awwww. :lol:
Original post by Mr Disco
"Retarded"
"Paedophile"
"Mong"
"****"
"Prick"
"humanrights"
etc

?

'Cute' is still the last thing I'll want to be called tbh.
Why? It's better than being called ugly :dontknow:
Reply 16
awwwwwwwwww Barney <3
Reply 17
Original post by Paint-a-Picture
'Cute' is still the last thing I'll want to be called tbh.

sour grapes :wink2:
Tbh, I'd rather be called 'cute' than 'CurlyHairedDude' :teehee:
Reply 19
xx
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending