The Student Room Group

shall i keep her as a friend?

Dear all

I have been quiet close well she refers to me as her best friend when i am with her. but i just recently found out that she has been together with this guy for 10 months and hid it from me. and i confronted her because she kept lying and got caught so many times. so i asked her why she has been lying and she told me that she is dating this guy, and that he doesn't like me and doesnt want her to keep in touch with me. in fact her whole family has been acting like nothings happened. and she is not allowed to come to my house by her boyfriend, and for that reason her parents dont want her to come to me either. and she didnt even come to my birthday because her boyfriend didnt let her and she didnt even call to let me know.what shall i do?

thank you
Well, if she is your 'best friend', she should tell you everything thats going on, like dating another guy, and she shouldnt be keeping anything from you.

I think that she is just being a real B**ch, and if nothing changes, you should stop letting her just ignore you and just stop being her friend!

Best friends are meant to hang out all the time and they are meant to be really close, but she doesnt even sound like a friend to you, just a girl who wants to have attention!
Reply 2
find out why her boyfriend doesn't like you? then sort it out from there
Reply 3
he doenst like me cos he thinks i am trying to hook her up with someone else. but he has no evidence unless she has been chatin bull to him . i mean i just want to be her friend. but she is sort of desperate to be with him and does everything that could please him and simply obey to whatever, i gues i got to just allow her and ignore her?
Reply 4
Original post by Pareesasa
find out why her boyfriend doesn't like you? then sort it out from there

he doenst like me cos he thinks i am trying to hook her up with someone else. but he has no evidence unless she has been chatin bull to him . i mean i just want to be her friend. but she is sort of desperate to be with him and does everything that could please him and simply obey to whatever, i gues i got to just allow her and ignore her?
Reply 5
Ignore her,when they break up she'll come back.
Controlling boyfriend much? I'd tell him to GTFO if I were her, but still, if she was a good friend she wouldn't ditch you for him, and not tell you that she was with him in the first place. She's clearly choosing this guy over you, which just shows she doesn't deserve to be your friend. I bet that when they break up she'll be wanting to be your best friend again.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending