The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

iQ Nottingham - who's booked/booking ?!

Hey guys!
Just wondering who's booked or who is booking with iQ Nottingham??

:biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm gonna stay there 2nd and 3rd year probably, cannot be bothered with a house share knowing myself lol. I'll be clifton first year.
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hmm debatable!I might just do iQ 2nd and 3rd year as I cant be arsed with house sharing either! .... I'm getting more and more tempted by Sandby! ...If I end up at iQ i'm praying for some freshers cos atm its just 2nd and 3rd years booked!
Reply 3
Original post by rachrachrach
Hmm debatable!I might just do iQ 2nd and 3rd year as I cant be arsed with house sharing either! .... I'm getting more and more tempted by Sandby! ...If I end up at iQ i'm praying for some freshers cos atm its just 2nd and 3rd years booked!

We could sort something out for 2nd and 3rd year together if you wanted to :smile:
Reply 4
Heyyy, me and my friend have both booked at IQ and we are both first years!! Get booked in with us cos we are on are own too! :biggrin: xxx
Reply 5
i'm a first year and i've booked with IQ :biggrin: xxxx
Reply 6
how long does it take to get from this place to nottingham trent uni? I wanted to book goldsmith as it's literally 1 minute away but its a bit more expensive.
Reply 7
Original post by kayum91
how long does it take to get from this place to nottingham trent uni? I wanted to book goldsmith as it's literally 1 minute away but its a bit more expensive.

when i went it took about 5-10 minutes to walk to the journalism centre which is where my course is :smile:
Reply 8
IQ seems awesome, I booked from first year too, and I'm going to UoN, not Trent. Seems a much better deal than campus.
Reply 9
My friend who I booked with is at the uni of notts too. I myself am at trent. What rooms are you guys in?? Did u book in flats that were designated specifically for first years?? Xx
Reply 10
im staying in iq 4 1st year :smile:
do any of u no which flats were the ones just for 1st years?
Reply 11
Im first year and I just booked my room at IQ. C01. Seems there are a couple of 1st years there, so should be good :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by RobLloyd
Im first year and I just booked my room at IQ. C01. Seems there are a couple of 1st years there, so should be good :smile:

i booked in co1 aswell :smile: i was told theirs theirs a few freshers n we get freshers rep aswell
so i cnt wait
Reply 13
Missed out on Gill Street so am about to book here - I'm a first year doing Graphic Design :smile:
I'm in Nott-24R3, anyone else in flat 24?
Reply 14
Original post by lvh
Missed out on Gill Street so am about to book here - I'm a first year doing Graphic Design :smile:
I'm in Nott-24R3, anyone else in flat 24?

Im not in that flat, but im doing first year Graphic Design too :smile:
Booked, my room's E02R2:smile:

Does anybody have a list/plan of the rooms and also how many people is there per flat.

The flat I've booked is for freshers and I'm the first one there
Reply 16
Hey I'm a first year aswell and I've just booked :smile:

How do you find out if you've booked with freshers? There was one other person who had booked into the flat and all it said was that she was 18..

I'm booked in at Nott-73R4.. right on the 7th floor, i hope to god there is a lift haha x
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 17
i'm a first year and i've just booked flat D02 :smile:
Reply 18
Hoping to book IQ tomorrow as a FRESHERRR if i can a room though! :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by c-leigh
Hoping to book IQ tomorrow as a FRESHERRR if i can a room though! :smile:

yeah you'll get a room, there was quite a few spaces when i booked earlier :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending