The Student Room Group

Teachers making inappropriate comments to students

I was in class today when my teacher, who must be in his fourties turns around and tells a girl in my class, "You're not just a pretty face then". WTF? I'm sorry, call me old fashioned but isnt that a little bit inappropriate considering the fact that the girl just slathers herself in vanity, pouts a lot and has established herself as being one of the most popular girls in school? What is wrong with men these days?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
well, i **** you not, my history teacher asked me if i was a sadomasochist O_O
He was probably being sarcastic.
Reply 3
I don't think a teacher can look in a student's general direction these days without having some kind of sinister ulterior motive.
Teacher did something wrong, a girl in my class didn't something wrong. He replied with 'You can keep me after class and punish me then', or something to that effect.

I think the teachers at my school were just generally quite inappropriate.
It's all just a bit of banter. Stop trying to read things into it.

Don't kid yourself - you love the drama and controversy.
Reply 6
It sounds like the teacher was joking
A girl in my class had a first name beginning with I and the surname wood, so it was I.Wood. Our geography teacher used to call her 'I.Wood any day'
Original post by Anonymous
I was in class today when my teacher, who must be in his fourties turns around and tells a girl in my class, "You're not just a pretty face then". WTF? I'm sorry, call me old fashioned but isnt that a little bit inappropriate considering the fact that the girl just slathers herself in vanity, pouts a lot and has established herself as being one of the most popular girls in school? What is wrong with men these days?

Oh no he must be banned from teaching and have his head chopped off.
Reply 9
Let me get this right, the teacher made a harmless joke, you get jealous because it wasn't you? Am I right?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by naommi
well, i **** you not, my history teacher asked me if i was a sadomasochist O_O

Sorry, so? He could just mean you like to inflict pain upon yourself or others. While it's a term most famously associated with sex his intentions were most likely pure because lets face it, it isnt something that those who do enjoy it get into until they're mature.
Technology teacher teaching girl to use machine that vibrates and says, "Bet you're well used to things that vibrate."
Reply 12
Original post by alexs2602
Sorry, so? He could just mean you like to inflict pain upon yourself or others. While it's a term most famously associated with sex his intentions were most likely pure because lets face it, it isnt something that those who do enjoy it get into until they're mature.

Teacher: So do you like this school so far?

Me: Yes, I do, it's very nice.

Teacher: Is everybody treating you okay, being nice to you?

Me: Yes, I've met some fantastic people so far, I'm having a great time.

Teacher: Are you a sadomasochist?

Reply 13
Apparently, a teacher in my school called a Year 9 a slag behind her back. Although, I highly doubt that happened.
Reply 14
One of my teachers shagged my ex.
Original post by naommi
Teacher: So do you like this school so far?

Me: Yes, I do, it's very nice.

Teacher: Is everybody treating you okay, being nice to you?

Me: Yes, I've met some fantastic people so far, I'm having a great time.

Teacher: Are you a sadomasochist?

Yeah, he may have been poking fun at the other students. It's not completely clear.

Sounds like he's saying "Do you enjoy inflicting pain on yourself?" As if to say the other students are complete terrors.
Reply 16
Original post by Belizibub
One of my teachers shagged my ex.

Elaborate :lol:
Reply 17
My Maths teacher calls you fat if you don't write your vectors properly
Reply 18
Original post by toasteh
Apparently, a teacher in my school called a Year 9 a slag behind her back. Although, I highly doubt that happened.

Lol insluts between pupils and teachers used to happen all the time when I went to school. Well tbh the teachers wouldn't swear (much), but they would certainly say things to imply something derogatory. What made it funier was the pupil it was aimed at was usually to thick to realise.
(edited 12 years ago)
My teachers slag students off all the time - to their faces and behind their backs. Guessing the girl school gene rubs off on them too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending