The Student Room Group

Slimming Pills/ Appetite Supressant

Has anyone tried anything like this? I've had a quick look on the internet but found mixed reviews. I'm on antidepressants which stimulate appetite. Slowly being weaned off of these but doctors wont help in the short term with losing weight other than referring me to a dietician. Can anyone offer any advice?
I tried york fat burner supplements for a while and heres the thing. They will always say "use alongside a healthy diet and active lifestyle" well guess what. If you have a healthy diet and active lifestyle you will lose weight ^^

I lost 1 - 2 pounds a week while I was on them, and 1 - 2 pounds a week while I was off them. And at anything from 15 - 30 pounds for a months supply, really I think they are a waste.

As for appetite suppresent, as long as you are eating a small meal 6 times a day with plenty of whole grain, fiber and protein in each meal your appetite should work normally, you should find you're only getting hungry 3 or 4 hours after each meal which means its time to eat again.

I have learned that natural trumps man made every single time.
Buying diet pills off the internet is a monumentally stupid idea, there is only one licensed drug for weight loss and it isn't an appetite suppressant.
Reply 3
lol crazylemon - speaking like a doctor already - you got the FDA disease behind you
Original post by Nootropica
lol crazylemon - speaking like a doctor already - you got the FDA disease behind you

Explain?

The reason things like sibutramine were taken of the market is that they kill people.
Original post by crazylemon
Buying diet pills off the internet is a monumentally stupid idea, there is only one licensed drug for weight loss and it isn't an appetite suppressant.

This is so true.
a little late to reply here but better late than never. i have been using loads of different appetite suppressants over the last 12 months. I found this one to work really well and it

Quick Reply

Latest