The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3740
has everyone sent off this essential information form thing? whens it need to be sent by
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by tassie8D
have you bought any tickets yet?

No, a lot of them just say pay on the door... Plus idk if my flatmates are going or not, I'd rather not go alone.

Original post by oliviaL
Haha me to! They all look really cool im so excited for freshers now :smile:

Yeah!! Most excited about Two Smokin' Barrels, the rock and metal party! :smile:
Original post by oliviaL
has everyone sent off this essential information form thing? whens it need to be sent by

Think they need to have gotten it something like 5 days before you arrive (I think...?), so should be sending it off around now really.
Reply 3743
Original post by girlwithsharpteeth
Think they need to have gotten it something like 5 days before you arrive (I think...?), so should be sending it off around now really.

yeah best send mine tomorrow
I just filled out the accommodation instalment plan - do we need to fill in the tuition fees instalment plan as well or not? :confused:
Original post by Bella Occhi
I just filled out the accommodation instalment plan - do we need to fill in the tuition fees instalment plan as well or not? :confused:

Nah cuz SFE pays it in a specific way don't they?
Original post by Muffinz
Nah cuz SFE pays it in a specific way don't they?

Ok so I'll just leave it then?

All this admin is making my head spin :emo:
Original post by Bella Occhi
Ok so I'll just leave it then?

All this admin is making my head spin :emo:

I just left it O_o
Reply 3748
Original post by Deej
Hii! I'm in block A too. whats your flat number?!

5.04. Think that means I'm on the 5th floor. Should be fun walking up 5 flights of stairs after a night out :P
heyy! can someone tell me what this 'essential information form' is and where i can find it/what i have to do? bit confused! haha :P
never mind...found it :biggrin:
Original post by adamcarter22
I'm at oxley as well. I bought a years bus pass online for £312 which us quite a lot but I can use all the buses in west yorkshire :smile:

Ahh cool, where abouts are you in Oxley?

And thanks :smile: what website did you get it off? And is that the cheapest you can get :/ Although I suppose it's not too bad considering it's for a whole year...
Original post by Imogingin
heyy! can someone tell me what this 'essential information form' is and where i can find it/what i have to do? bit confused! haha :P

If you go through the eIntro thing on the portal there is a section about it and a link you can click to open the PDF (:
Reply 3753
Eeek only a few more days to go. Well a week and a bit actually but hey who's counting :tongue:
If anyone's at Montague Burton, and has any Q's about it, feel free to ask me :smile:
I was there last year.
Anyone moving in to their accommodation on the 14th? :biggrin:
Reply 3756
Original post by ljbuilder
Anyone moving in to their accommodation on the 14th? :biggrin:

going on the 15th.

Quick question : Did anyone else have to book a moving in slot on the eportal?
Original post by Lovin
going on the 15th.

Quick question : Did anyone else have to book a moving in slot on the eportal?

Yeah. I think everyone has to. Loads of information before you get to book though :/
Reply 3758
Original post by ljbuilder
Yeah. I think everyone has to. Loads of information before you get to book though :/

Yeh i know right. I havent even done the essential information form yet. Can you hand it in when you get there or does it HAVE to be sent off before you go?
Reply 3759
Original post by tsr-member
If anyone's at Montague Burton, and has any Q's about it, feel free to ask me :smile:
I was there last year.

Oooh I do, it wasnt my first choice so I dont know too much about it :smile: looks nice though
How long does it take to get to the campus?
And what are the shower/toilet facilities like I dont remember looking at them lol
also is it a generally social place?

Latest