The Student Room Group

Lawful Rebellion - Veronica Chapman - Freedom Is More Than Just A 7-Letter Word

Anyone read this book?

It's pretty interesting. Since I got involved in the Lawful Rebellion I've been following John Harris and a few others, but after reading this book it's clear to see where John Harris gets it from.

Even if you don't believe in a "Grand Deception" it's an interesting read.

The topics on Society, and how statues apply to a Society. When was I made a member of Society? When did I apply? What was the outcome of my membership? They are very interesting.

The answers are pretty simple. No point in me repeating. Chapter 7 does a great job of that. The tricky part is, if I resign from Society, then statues no longer apply to me. But, we all know it's not that easy to click your fingers and say that. They Corporation would never allow that.

For anyone that wants to give it a read, I found a .pdf version that's been shared with the authors consent. It can also be purchased from Amazon.

http://whatastate.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/freedom-veronica-chapman.pdf

Edit: This is heavily related to politics, and chapters on the book are always open for discussion, and probably will be discussed by some members. This is why I posted it under politics.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Computerised

Typical response from someone under the thumb of the corporation who support the deceiving Government (which is probably a huge majority here considering most of you are young and under educated in this line of discussion). I suggest you get educated from the other side of the fence before attempting to dismiss or argue against the facts. Granted, you've not argued yet, but it's likely you will attempt it.

No offence to the majority though. Each to there own and all.

How about instead of contributing absolute nonsense to a thread that does not interest you, you contribute nothing at all and skip along.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by cascadingstylez
No offence to the majority though. Each to there own and all.

So let me get this straight; you've called us 'corporationists' (sorry, those that are "under the thumb of corporations and a deceiving government"), dumb/under educated in the argument, yet you mean "no offence" and have an attitude of "each to their own"? I suggest you find the contradiction in this.
Original post by MapleBacon
So let me get this straight; you've called us 'corporationists' (sorry, those that are "under the thumb of corporations and a deceiving government"), dumb/under educated in the argument, yet you mean "no offence" and have an attitude of "each to their own"? I suggest you find the contradiction in this.

The majority of people active here are between the ages of 18 and 22. They've been brought up on current politics and don't actually understand what's actually going on behind the smoke screen. Yes?

The oxford dictionary defines "under educated" as "poorly educated". I didn't call anyone "dumb" so please don't put words into my mouth.

No offence meaning "What I say is not meant to cause offense". Of course, that's not to say people won't take offence ... I'm just saying I never intended to.

There is no definition for your word 'corporationists' ... I'm not sure what you mean here. Please referrer me to the definition within a dictionary please.

Please, either read the PDF or leave the discussion before trying to pick a fight with me. It's pointless. Off to bed. If you chose to read it, cool. If not, cool. No issue, no big deal, life moves on. Some just move free, whilst others move within the confines of the invisible prison walls :wink: Don't take offense towards me because you're too ignorant to open a PDF and spend 10 minutes skim reading the chapters.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 5
I've been reading and watching similar things to yourself. I'd be happy to discuss them with you :smile:
What exactly are we supposed to be discussing? The literature you presented us with is poorly written, counter-factual, commits gross transgressions of the basic principles of logic, and can generally be considered wrong. There's little to discuss beyond that.
Original post by cascadingstylez

The majority of people active here are between the ages of 18 and 22. They've been brought up on current politics and don't actually understand what's actually going on behind the smoke screen. Yes?

The oxford dictionary defines "under educated" as "poorly educated". I didn't call anyone "dumb" so please don't put words into my mouth.

No offence meaning "What I say is not meant to cause offense". Of course, that's not to say people won't take offence ... I'm just saying I never intended to.

There is no definition for your word 'corporationists' ... I'm not sure what you mean here. Please referrer me to the definition within a dictionary please.

Please, either read the PDF or leave the discussion before trying to pick a fight with me. It's pointless. Off to bed. If you chose to read it, cool. If not, cool. No issue, no big deal, life moves on. Some just move free, whilst others move within the confines of the invisible prison walls :wink: Don't take offense towards me because you're too ignorant to open a PDF and spend 10 minutes skim reading the chapters.

The PDF concerned is at: http://www.yourstrawman.com/VeronicaChapman.pdf

interesting, a lateral thinker....hmmm.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending