The Student Room Group

When did you first sleep with your boyfriend/girlfriend?

I've been with my boyfriend a while and we haven't slept together yet and I'm a virgin.

1. When you first lost your virginity (if it wasn't a ONS) how long was you in a relationship for?
2. How long do you normally wait before you sleep with someone?

Scroll to see replies

17. It was a ONS
Reply 2
How long is "a while"? Lol.
With my first boyfriend, we were both virgins and we waited 3 months.

With my second boyfriend, it was 6 weeks.

Do whatever feels right, as long as you're both ready! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by AidanKD
How long is "a while"? Lol.

This
Been together since Feb, we were both virgins, it happened a few weeks ago. My first relationship and his first sexual one.
I lost my virginity to my current (and first ever) boyfriend 5 days into our relationship ...
Reply 7
I'm 16.
1) Liked the guy for ages (more than a year) but never had the guts to ask :/ So when he finally did ask me, I lost my virginity 3 days into the relationship...(That really wasn't like me :L)
2) I've only been with one guy. :smile: And that guy, had only ever been with one girl :h:
1st - waited around 3 months, though had known one another for 10 months by then...
2nd- erm... the first night..... :o:
A day after I told her I had feelings for her and a week before our first date
We lost our virginity to eachother after 2.5 months and we're still together 3 yrs on :smile:
Just before our 3rd anniversary. we were both virgins.
1) 18, we were together for about 2 months.
2) I don't have a set amount of time. As long as we are both comfortable.
Reply 13
1. About a week into the relationship
2. I do it when it feels right
1. About a month after we met, but before we were in a relationship. He had a girlfriend. I know, not the best circumstances to lose your virginity in, I wouldn't recommend it. We were together for 16 month afterwards though.
2. With my current boyfriend it was about 5 days after we met.

Just like everyone else has said, whenever it feels right. :smile:
I was not with him, however he had a girlfriend.
But I have known him for 8 years.
Original post by Anonymous
I've been with my boyfriend a while and we haven't slept together yet and I'm a virgin.

1. When you first lost your virginity (if it wasn't a ONS) how long was you in a relationship for?
2. How long do you normally wait before you sleep with someone?

1. When I lost my virginity it was in a weird circumstance but im a tad strange, basically I lost my virginity to my best mate because a) hes a horny git and always will be. . . b) I wanted to have sex . . . c)I trusted him so whatever floats ur boat really.
2. Ive been with my current boyfriend for over 7 months and we had sex before we went out (yehh that was slutty I know but hey it worked out great so who the **** cares?) :tongue:
just depends on what you want really, if the idea of having sex scares or unnerves you then dont do it until you're fully ready, its well worth the wait :wink:
I was with my boyfriend 2 years before we slept together, at 18. This may seem like a ridiculously long time, but I'm pleased I waited and it sort of proved to me that it wasn't just about sex for him. Still going strong 3 years later.
Reply 18
Original post by sarahthegemini
I lost my virginity to my current (and first ever) boyfriend 5 days into our relationship ...

Why the '...'s? Dont be embarrassed or ashamed by it. As long as your both comfortable with it, thats fine. There's not a time restriction.

When losing my virginity it was 3 weeks (never done anything apart from kiss anyone.) All other boyfriends after were before we got in a relationship.
Original post by Tw1x
Why the '...'s? Dont be embarrassed or ashamed by it. As long as your both comfortable with it, thats fine. There's not a time restriction.

When losing my virginity it was 3 weeks (never done anything apart from kiss anyone.) All other boyfriends after were before we got in a relationship.

I thought I'd get judged for it tbh, and I didn't wanna look as though I was bragging/boasting :tongue: I know it was quick, but it felt so right. And we've been together 5 months now :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending