The Student Room Group

2012 Medicine Re-Applicants Mark I

Scroll to see replies

Original post by laurenl93
i just rofled at that so much I nearly fell off my chair

:awesome: Well it wasn't so much the hair band itself (although that would've been hilarious) but it was a jingly bell thingy. Being in a very mature mood I suggested shaking her (head) and see if it jingled to determine if it was the bell or not... I do believe that shows 'interesting' method of diagnosis of the root of the problem I wonder if I should mention it in interview... lol

How did you manage with the "Why Medicine?" question?
Awh joe, well aren't you lovely :blushing:
Yes the time to wait will be painful but I'll remain ever optimistic for my name on that offer or waiting list :h:

But seriously, there was times when I didn't know if people were German or just scouser

That should be on your profile somewhere.
Did you get a chance to go round the city or whatever?
Original post by Quackers93
:awesome: Well it wasn't so much the hair band itself (although that would've been hilarious) but it was a jingly bell thingy. Being in a very mature mood I suggested shaking her (head) and see if it jingled to determine if it was the bell or not... I do believe that shows 'interesting' method of diagnosis of the root of the problem I wonder if I should mention it in interview... lol

How did you manage with the "Why Medicine?" question?

One word: I-am-Mrs-Waffle
Original post by joemullally
That should be on your profile somewhere.
Did you get a chance to go round the city or whatever?

Liverpool City :lovedup:

Liverpool FC however.....
One word: I-am-Mrs-Waffle

I read that and was totally confused, like I was tihnking along the lines off "Waffle? Why is she a waffle? What have waffles got to do with Medicine? :s-smilie:" and then it hit me :tongue: You got through it though, thats the main thing! I think I'll be doing a lot of erm-ings and ah-ings if I get that question :tongue:
Oh dont worry i had those too :P

anymore news on the nursery job? or any job?

Awh man now that i dont have an interview anymore i;ve been thrown back into the compulsive hotmail refreshing cycle :frown:
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Not as of yet. Stupid CRB form is taking forever to get back to them which means I can't be left on my own which is completely understandable but it's a pain. Any time they had a spare shift, they would've only had one other member of staff on with me which would've been impractical so no money for me :frown: I've applied for a Christmas temp job at a pie factory where I'd be packing pies for 11 hours a day but it's like £600 for the whole week which would be a nice increase on the nothing I have at the moment. Gonna admit I'd be pretty gutted if I don't get the job :frown: If I can't pack pies what can I do in life! lol

Naw, you'll survive mi amigo, you've done it once, you can do it again :biggrin:
Haha

The awkward moment when you find out they'd been videoing your interview for training purposes...

Nawww why have I been negged :frown: oh wells :tongue:

+rep bbzzzzzzzz

Except apparently I +rep you too often so no rep for you :frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
+rep bbzzzzzzzz

Except apparently I +rep you too often so no rep for you :frown:

+rep for trying to +rep :colone:
i havent been on this thread properly in ages :frown:

alas i return from interview prep meltdown with a bottle of wine clutched in thy hand

welcome oh sozzled one.
Wow it's been ages since i've come on here. Sounds like everyone's already starting to panic for the interviews.
Original post by Doctor.
+rep for trying to +rep :colone:

+rep for +repping me for trying to +rep

.... Except apparently I also +rep you too often -**** just got awkward-
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Harbour Seal
welcome oh sozzled one.

Jus' preparing for freshers man don't judge me :ninja:
Reply 4672
i havent been on this thread properly in ages :frown:

ALAS I RETURN FROM INTERVIEW PREP MELTDOWN WITH A BOTTLE OF WINE CLUTCHED IN THY HAND

I'm home alone for the next week. I think I'm going to drown my sorrows with a few cans of... cider. *sigh*
Yeah crbs are so ****ibg annoying my NHS one took ages. They must have been checking whether or not I've been thieving since from like birth... Which I haven't ( except for that one time in my pram when I saw the most shiny, glittery amazing pencils that I knew would be amazing to play Mammies and Daddies with, grabbed dem badbois, sat on them & still have them to this day)

Hahaha theif!!! Thats how it all begins, as an innocent little child...

I tried to +rep and attempt to +rep and guy who +repped you, but apparently I also like your comments too much :frown: You're just too darn funny :tongue:

If anyone's interested, they've released the percentiles for the ukcat:
http://www.ukcat.ac.uk/pages/details.aspx?page=news
Reply 4674
Hahaha theif!!! Thats how it all begins, as an innocent little child...

I tried to +rep and attempt to +rep and guy who +repped you, but apparently I also like your comments too much :frown: You're just too darn funny :tongue:

If anyone's interested, they've released the percentiles for the ukcat:
http://www.ukcat.ac.uk/pages/details.aspx?page=news

'Twas interesting!
Reply 4675
Not as of yet. Stupid CRB form is taking forever to get back to them which means I can't be left on my own which is completely understandable but it's a pain. Any time they had a spare shift, they would've only had one other member of staff on with me which would've been impractical so no money for me :frown: I've applied for a Christmas temp job at a pie factory where I'd be packing pies for 11 hours a day but it's like £600 for the whole week which would be a nice increase on the nothing I have at the moment. Gonna admit I'd be pretty gutted if I don't get the job :frown: If I can't pack pies what can I do in life! lol

Naw, you'll survive mi amigo, you've done it once, you can do it again :biggrin:

Ugh I hate CRB forms. My form for the Nursing Home took nearly 2 months to go through whilst my St Johns Ambulance which I sent off at the same time (in early September!) still hasn't come back yet :confused:

I think the police are lying in wait, hoping I'll reveal my true nature. :colone:
Original post by RO'Gara

I think the police are lying in wait, hoping I'll reveal my true nature. :colone:

Too funny :colone:
Original post by roar558
Wow it's been ages since i've come on here. Sounds like everyone's already starting to panic for the interviews.

You need to update your signature so I can stalk your progress with applications this year :ninja:
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
You need to update your signature so I can stalk your progress with applications this year :ninja:

:s-smilie: sure why not

done
Original post by roar558
:s-smilie: sure why not

done

Awesome :awesome:

I can carry on lurking now :creep:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending