The Student Room Group

Southampton BM6 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1020
December has started! Think its about time i start panicking!! Hopefully it all goes well for the all of us guys!(Y)
Original post by Honey:)
December has started! Think its about time i start panicking!! Hopefully it all goes well for the all of us guys!(Y)

Same to you too :smile:

All this talk about forms getting lost is getting me worried, because I have not sent anything by recorded post. Oh dear. :s-smilie:
The only one I did send via recorded post was for UEA because they wanted original documents.
Original post by Ally312
Same to you too :smile:

All this talk about forms getting lost is getting me worried, because I have not sent anything by recorded post. Oh dear. :s-smilie:
The only one I did send via recorded post was for UEA because they wanted original documents.

I got worried too when I read it ... I even called them to see if they had recieved mine & called Nottingham aswell :cool: . Best of luck to everyone :smile: :biggrin:
Original post by cobra2k10
when i track it online, it says it is still being processed and that if its been over 15 days, it has definately got lost.

Have you called them up ? I got nervous when I read your post and called them to see if they received mine. The nice lady found out in less than two minutes whether she received mine :smile: , hope everything gets sorted out!
if i forgot to put an attachment of the means tested benefits or something on those lines will they send the application back?
Reply 1025
Original post by kurdishboy94
if i forgot to put an attachment of the means tested benefits or something on those lines will they send the application back?

Yes.
Original post by sumsum123
Have you called them up ? I got nervous when I read your post and called them to see if they received mine. The nice lady found out in less than two minutes whether she received mine :smile: , hope everything gets sorted out!

yep, they said they has load coming in each day and if they dont receive it, they will contact me as there is no certain deadline..
Original post by Besakt
Yes.

phew :biggrin:, I was worried they reject you due to the volume of applicants applying

I called them to see if they recieved my form about 2 weeks ago (when i sent it) and the woman politely told me to do one :frown:
Original post by IamBeowulf
I called them to see if they recieved my form about 2 weeks ago (when i sent it) and the woman politely told me to do one :frown:

:redface: , dayum. I just called today whilst in clg & she started off saying oh we are getting loads of forms blah blah . Afterwards she then asked for my surname and first name & said yerh we have yours. They would contact you if they have not got I pressume :smile:
Original post by cobra2k10
yep, they said they has load coming in each day and if they dont receive it, they will contact me as there is no certain deadline..

Ahh that is fine then =] , best of luck
Reply 1031
It felt like my heart almost exploded when I got that UCAS email about 2012 fees. Even though it's a pretty important email lol.
Reply 1032
I got worried too when I read it ... I even called them to see if they had recieved mine & called Nottingham aswell :cool: . Best of luck to everyone :smile: :biggrin:

I might need to call them up and check up on my form too!
Ahh dont mention Nottingham! I didnt even know they were doing a foundation course into medicine so i didnt even apply! The most stupid mistake and dont think i would ever forgive myself for it! Dayyeemm... and Nottingham is an amazing uni as well! oow well Southamton is my only hopeful so wishing sosoo bad it works out!
goodluckkkk
Reply 1033
Original post by Medican

Original post by Medican
It felt like my heart almost exploded when I got that UCAS email about 2012 fees. Even though it's a pretty important email lol.

Haha I felt the same! They really shouldn't email us if it isn't about a decision from one of our choices, the tension is killing me!!!

Think I might have call them both too on Monday... just in case. Were they nice when you rang? As in they weren't annoyed that you were disturbing them? And can I ask which numbers you used? Were they the ones that be on the letters they send? (and sorry for the ton of questions :smile: )

My UEA form got there quickly, posted it first class on Tuesday and I got the original documents back from them today, which has given me some faith in the Royal Mail.

Ahh dont mention Nottingham! I didnt even know they were doing a foundation course into medicine so i didnt even apply! The most stupid mistake and dont think i would ever forgive myself for it! Dayyeemm... and Nottingham is an amazing uni as well! oow well Southamton is my only hopeful so wishing sosoo bad it works out!
goodluckkkk

Good luck to you too! And don't worry too much about it :smile: Hopefully everything will work out fine for you
Original post by Ally312
Think I might have call them both too on Monday... just in case. Were they nice when you rang? As in they weren't annoyed that you were disturbing them? And can I ask which numbers you used? Were they the ones that be on the letters they send? (and sorry for the ton of questions :smile: )

My UEA form got there quickly, posted it first class on Tuesday and I got the original documents back from them today, which has given me some faith in the Royal Mail.

No worries :biggrin: . Nottingham was totally fine , i just asked him whether he received my fingebob & he just quickly checked . Defo did'nt seem annoyed. & Southampton , the lady just started off saying they have got x amount of forms already (cnt memba da number) tho she still checked for me. She did'nt seem annoyed with me tho. + I called the numbers on the uni,s website those medicone admission undergraduate numbers.

& that is really fast :biggrin:. I did'nt apply to UEA tho best of luck there too =].
goodluckkkk

Ohh gosh "/ , that musts sucked. But you never know , Southampton could be the place you were meant to end up :biggrin: . && good luck to you too :wink:
Original post by Medican

haha, wait until you get UCAS media emails....

those really set your heart going :angry:
Original post by infernalcradle
haha, wait until you get UCAS media emails....

those really set your heart going :angry:

"/ , I got one of those suten about the clothes live show. Ahaha, sad times! Unsubscribed from the UCAS media.
Reply 1039
"/ , I got one of those suten about the clothes live show. Ahaha, sad times! Unsubscribed from the UCAS media.

They could be helpful when it comes to clearing and such. :smile:

Hopefully it won't have to come to that. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending