The Student Room Group

Southampton BM6 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1060
Original post by IamBeowulf
actually recorded delivery cost me £5.45 :pierre:

:eek: How much did you send? Depends on the size of the letter and next day delivery as well, did you have a big envelope or do next day delivery by any chance?

lol same here
Original post by Besakt
:eek: How much did you send? Depends on the size of the letter and next day delivery as well, did you have a big envelope or do next day delivery by any chance?

It was about the same size as an A5 piece of paper - I think I did next day delivery :s-smilie:

Original post by jaez121
lol same here

I know, I was like :eek: but didn't want to make a scene as there was a long queue
Reply 1063
Original post by jaez121
lol same here

http://www.royalmail.com/delivery/business-delivery-options-uk

You probably did "Special Delivery™ Next Day Guaranteed delivery next day" Wheras I did "Recorded Signed For Add a signature to First and Second Class"

That must have been Royal Mail Special Next Day Delivery before 1pm ...
Original post by Besakt

Original post by Besakt
http://www.royalmail.com/delivery/business-delivery-options-uk

You probably did "Special Delivery™ Next Day Guaranteed delivery next day" Wheras I did "Recorded Signed For Add a signature to First and Second Class"

yep because i couldn't trust royal mail :biggrin:
Reply 1066
Original post by jaez121
yep because i couldn't trust royal mail :biggrin:

They're not that bad. :lol:
Reply 1067

Lol that's special delivery not recorded delivery.:smile:
Original post by Besakt

Original post by Besakt
They're not that bad. :lol:

lol last time i send a recorded delivery they lost it, and i couldn't even track it.
Reply 1069
Original post by jaez121
lol last time i send a recorded delivery they lost it, and i couldn't even track it.

They've never let me down so far, and I send post and parcels regularly to my brother at university.
Original post by Besakt

Original post by Besakt
They've never let me down so far, and I send post and parcels regularly to my brother at university.

well than that shows i was unlucky that day when posting it :biggrin:
Original post by Medican
OK thanks a lot. It's just I'm starting to become a bit restless and impatient as you can imagine. :tongue:

How you finding BM6 btw? :biggrin:

BM6 is really good.....

but it is sooooo much more work than I thought it will be...

right now, I should be writing up a nutrition report, I also have 4 more essays to do before jan 8th and mid term exams to revise for :biggrin:
Reply 1072
Original post by infernalcradle
BM6 is really good.....

but it is sooooo much more work than I thought it will be...

right now, I should be writing up a nutrition report, I also have 4 more essays to do before jan 8th and mid term exams to revise for :biggrin:

Wow, that's a whole lot of stuff on one plate there. But I bet next year when you enter BM5 it'll be a lot easier for you than those with out BM6. Always a silver lining. :biggrin:
Original post by Medican
Wow, that's a whole lot of stuff on one plate there. But I bet next year when you enter BM5 it'll be a lot easier for you than those with out BM6. Always a silver lining. :biggrin:

it's actually more work than the BM5....

but yes it will be :colone:
Reply 1074

Haha. Always the silver lining.

I'll stop pestering you now and let you get back to work. :biggrin: :tongue:
Original post by Medican
Hey there,

I was just wondering whether you knew what order southampton select applicants for BM6 for interview. Is it just a random order or based on whoever's application they read first etc? :smile:

Thanks. Good luck on the BM5 course. Not that you'll need it. :redface:

You're interviewed in order of your personal statement rank, but as there are only 15 marks to play with a later interview doesn't mean much. They're between Jan-March and when your interview is doesn't seem to have any baring on the likelihood of an offer :smile:

Thank you! It's pretty hard so far, dying for a break but oh well lol, only 2 weeks left!

Good luck with the appilcation :smile:
Reply 1076
Original post by Ally312
Some people are getting panicked about it on the previous pages because they sent it ages ago and the tracking service says it's still being processed.

And I haven't heard anything back from them. I'm just wondering whether I should call them or not, because I don't want to bother/irritate them lol

snaapp! lol thats exacly how i feel about it... i think il just leave it! surely they will have told us if there were any problems:smile:

Don't feel like it at the moment that's for sure, though I'll get back to you on that after exams. We have fewer essays which is why I am hoping it'll be easier. But it feels like a whole lot more content to learn for exams (i.e. every bone and muscle in the body, and every bump and groove on them).

Ah well.

Means to an end :smile:
Original post by Honey:)
snaapp! lol thats exacly how i feel about it... i think il just leave it! surely they will have told us if there were any problems:smile:

Yeh, don't worry at all. They should contact you if there are issues. It's just because they're so damn busy :smile: Even once you've had an offer and got your grades you never bloody hear from them :smile:
Reply 1079
Original post by BethaneyJ
You're interviewed in order of your personal statement rank, but as there are only 15 marks to play with a later interview doesn't mean much. They're between Jan-March and when your interview is doesn't seem to have any baring on the likelihood of an offer :smile:

Thank you! It's pretty hard so far, dying for a break but oh well lol, only 2 weeks left!

Good luck with the appilcation :smile:

Ah OK. So there are rankings. Hope my PS is good enough for an early interview.

Love your blog btw. It's really good. Especially the interview advice stuff. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending