The Student Room Group

MSc Physiotherapy (pre-reg) Jan 2012 start

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Hi Kphysio, congrats on the offer from UEA!! I didn't quite get there, but I am 1st on the reserve list!! Just hoping 1 person will take an offer up from somewhere else..will keep you posted. I think they were accepting 24 people?? Do you know how many they were accepting. Is UEA your first choice?

I was at the interview at East Anglia 2 weeks back also, so would have seen you there.

Although I'm happy not to have gotten a rejection, its frustrating not to be able to celebraate yet. One place higher and I would be celebrating! Still waiting on Manchester Met, where I thought I gave an equally strong interview so may still get an offer from there. They said they would let me know by the end of the month!

Congrats again, maybe see you there in Feb with any luck! Where were you on the essex reserve list?
Reply 61
Original post by Alimgc
Hi Kphysio, congrats on the offer from UEA!! I didn't quite get there, but I am 1st on the reserve list!! Just hoping 1 person will take an offer up from somewhere else..will keep you posted. I think they were accepting 24 people?? Do you know how many they were accepting. Is UEA your first choice?

I was at the interview at East Anglia 2 weeks back also, so would have seen you there.

Although I'm happy not to have gotten a rejection, its frustrating not to be able to celebraate yet. One place higher and I would be celebrating! Still waiting on Manchester Met, where I thought I gave an equally strong interview so may still get an offer from there. They said they would let me know by the end of the month!

Congrats again, maybe see you there in Feb with any luck! Where were you on the essex reserve list?

Hi mate,

Yeah mine was July 4th. I was lucky to get in as I was in the same position as you before the interview... I even contemplated not going because I knew that I wouldn't get anything more than a waiting list offer... But I had to go down there to visit a family friend.

Plus the university is nice and ranked very highly, and it was highly thought of amongst the physio's I shadowed.

I hope you find some luck with it all! I'm sure if you top the waiting list then you will be more than likely to get a place. We have to reply by the end of the month, so you should know in the first week of August.

I was apparently top 5 on the Essex waiting list with one of the highest interview scores. But they are yet to get back to me so I'm not keeping my hopes up for it, I'm happy to be accepted at UEA if I'm honest.

Let me know how it goes! best of luck.

Karsh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending