The Student Room Group

Student Finance MSc Physiotherapy (Pre-Reg)

Hi,

Does anyone know if when applying for student finance for an MSc Physiotherapy course whether you apply as an undergraduate course? When starting a student finance application postgraduate healthcare courses are underneath “Undergraduate” but also MSc falls under the “Postgraduate” box. So which one would I apply for?
Original post by bethm1999
Hi,

Does anyone know if when applying for student finance for an MSc Physiotherapy course whether you apply as an undergraduate course? When starting a student finance application postgraduate healthcare courses are underneath “Undergraduate” but also MSc falls under the “Postgraduate” box. So which one would I apply for?

Hi Beth,

Can you confirm what university you are attending and the course duration please? I will check that for you.

Thanks, Clare
Reply 2
Hi Claire,

The University of Gloucestershire and it is 2 years full-time.

Original post by SFE Clare
Hi Beth,

Can you confirm what university you are attending and the course duration please? I will check that for you.

Thanks, Clare
Hi Claire,

The University of Gloucestershire and it is 2 years full-time.

Hi Beth,

I am pleased to advise that we fund this course with undergraduate funding.

Thanks, Clare
Reply 4
Hi Claire,

So is it correct to press on undergraduate rather than postgraduate when asked which one to apply for? As under undergraduate it says post graduate health care courses.

Thanks,

Beth

Original post by SFE Clare
Hi Beth,

I am pleased to advise that we fund this course with undergraduate funding.

Thanks, Clare
Hi Claire,

So is it correct to press on undergraduate rather than postgraduate when asked which one to apply for? As under undergraduate it says post graduate health care courses.

Thanks,

Beth

Hi Beth,

That is correct. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending