The Student Room Group

I'm really attracted to white guys but I'm black

Poll

Would you date a black girl?

Hi, I really dig white guys, and sometimes asian guys, but I don't think they like black girls. Do you like black girls and would you date one?

Plus someone said that white girls are prettier than black girls on average :frown:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
Well, I am gay myself, but I do know a bunch of black girls way prettier than most of the white girls I know. If I were straight, I would have no problem dating a black girl. As for black guys, I cannot say the same. I know only a few that I can say I find attractive, maybe because in general men care less for appearance than women.
Reply 2
Someone said, beauty is love, and I can love anything, so everything is beautiful!
And someone else said, there is magic beyond the eyes of a woman, no matter the color, It's still magic!!
Some white guys will date a black girl if they like her. It's the same way you'd only date a guy if you found her attractive :smile:

"Plus someone said that white girls are prettier
than black girls on average :frown:"

I'm not sure what measure of average they were using - mean, mode, median? Either way, Britain is predominantly white (obviously) and so the majority of 'attractive' girls will be white :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by This Excellency
Some white guys will date a black girl if they like her. It's the same way you'd only date a guy if you found her attractive :smile:

"Plus someone said that white girls are prettier
than black girls on average :frown:"

I'm not sure what measure of average they were using - mean, mode, median? Either way, Britain is predominantly white (obviously) and so the majority of 'attractive' girls will be white :smile:

They meant attractive as in the entire race as a whole. As in the MOST attractive race out of all of them :frown: So it's not just the UK
Do you want a cookie?
Reply 6
Original post by Chee009
They meant attractive as in the entire race as a whole. As in the MOST attractive race out of all of them :frown: So it's not just the UK

What race? There's only one race that I know of. The human race. Maybe you meant the black ethnicity? :confused:
This thread. Again.:colonhash:

Some white guys/asian guys like some black girls. Some prefer girls of other races; but this is just a preference and nothing to get offended over.

Just go with the flow man.
Oh this thread again.

No, we don't have a biological rule that says 'black girls can't be attractive'.

Girls who make stupid threads however...
Original post by This Excellency

I'm not sure what measure of average they were using - mean, mode, median?

Only on tsr...
Reply 10
Original post by Chee009
Hi, I really dig white guys, and sometimes asian guys, but I don't think they like black girls. Do you like black girls and would you date one?

Plus someone said that white girls are prettier than black girls on average :frown:

y dont u like black guys?
Original post by Chee009
They meant
attractive as in the entire race as a whole. As in
the MOST attractive race out of all of them So
it's not just the UK

So they've met every black person and every white person and every oriental person and come to that conclusion? Did they also take into account the fact that beauty is subjective?
Original post by When you see it...
Only on
tsr...

Only on TSR what? :tongue:
Love is love, you can't help who you fall for. Asides, it's what's inside which counts more :smile:
Reply 14
bump

poll results are kind of disappointing tbh
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 15
Black girls are hot. Those idiots who complain about their "attitude" problems are just wimps who can't handle feisty women of any colour. Doubt they'd ever get a black girl to pursue them anyway. They're usually the ugly ones.
Reply 16
Chee, you've asked this same question far too many times. You already have your answer.
Reply 17
*Sigh*. Does it really matter? Really?

NEarly every week there's a thread on TSR:

I'm an Asian/White/Black man/woman and I do/don't prefer Asian/Black/White women/men.

Relationships are more than the skin of your colour, be it green/white/yellow/purple/black/turquoise. If you refuse to date someone purely because they're a certain race then you probably won't get into many relationships that will last since you aren't seeking the right things for a relationship.
Reply 18
Omg it's this thread again :awesome:

Because, we certainly needed more.
Reply 19
lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending