The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nyolg
Post/e-mail?

Post yesterday. Are you still waiting?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 761
Original post by ss06
I've seen some people on here who have been rejected by Caius so that theory doesn't work. I've not seen anybody pooled by Caius as of yet so maybe that?

Original post by WJRA
Could well be true but Caius were rubbish at sending out interview invites so i'm hoping its just poor organisation again. Haven't seen any successful (or unsuccessful) Caius English applicants yet though :smile:

Its also possible that we've been pooled and haven't heard yet although i'm told the other colleges can start contacting people who have been fished after 3pm today. Who knows maybe we'll get a phone call soon :wink:

Might be true that we are all pooled, but then they would have pooled quite a lot of the Caius TSRians... Hoping for the best!
Reply 762
Oh my. I am an international student and I haven't gotten an email response yet...arghhh. What should I do...
Reply 763
Original post by konan1208
Oh my. I am an international student and I haven't gotten an email response yet...arghhh. What should I do...

I'm in the same boat- just waiting at the moment... I figure I will get the letter eventually

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 764
Original post by ss06
I've seen some people on here who have been rejected by Caius so that theory doesn't work. I've not seen anybody pooled by Caius as of yet so maybe that?

My friend only found out she'd been pooled by Caius (for History) last night when she got fished by St Catz - she hasn't got her letter yet!
Reply 765
Original post by conorm11
They're discriminating against Conor Ms everywhere!

We should write in...
Reply 766
Has anyone got an offer from Cauis for HSPS? This wait is killing meeeeeeeeeeeee
Reply 767
Ok so I've been rejected by Cambridge - now I need to decide on UCL or Edinburgh :confused: what does everyone think?
Reply 768
Original post by ConnorM
Ok so I've been rejected by Cambridge - now I need to decide on UCL or Edinburgh :confused: what does everyone think?

I fell a little bit in love with UCL when I went to visit back in the summer :colondollar:
Reply 769
Original post by konan1208

Which college? I haven't heard anything from Jesus College and I am an international student too :/

The wait is KILLING me :frown:
Reply 770
Original post by trisha.b
Which college? I haven't heard anything from Jesus College and I am an international student too :/

Fitz. I mean should this even be happening?
Original post by trisha.b

I know EXACTLY how you feel. :frown: I have heard nothing from St. Catz and I'm an international applicant too. Apparently Catz hasn't been handing out offers so far.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 772
Original post by s_axo
I fell a little bit in love with UCL when I went to visit back in the summer :colondollar:

hmm yeah I really like it, it's just I feel like getting out of London for Uni. Plus both of them are ranked very high for my subject - tricky decision!
Reply 773
Original post by ConnorM
hmm yeah I really like it, it's just I feel like getting out of London for Uni. Plus both of them are ranked very high for my subject - tricky decision!

Ah I see, I do want to get out of my home city for uni, too!
Original post by ConnorM

Edinburgh is a beautiful beautiful city, and personally it is far better than London. Only you can say course wise though, which one do you prefer?
Reply 775
Original post by ConnorM
Ah right well not a lot is placed on the prediction of an A* to be honest; as it says on the Cambridge website, they understand it's hard for teachers to predict A*s. I'm sure three predicted in scientific subjects A's will suffice. More weight is placed on raw UMS marks than predictions, so they will decide for themselves whether you're likely to achieve the A* (s). Thanks, I'm also starting to warm to the idea of Edinburgh. If I get an offer from them it will be UCL vs Ed :smile:

Ah right, that's good, thankyou! I have been pooled so I guess it hasn't made that much difference :smile:
And yeah, that is two really great unis- will be a tough decision haha! Good luck with everything :smile:
Reply 776
Could somebody update the stalking page for me please cos I have no idea how to do it?? I'm already on there, but could somebody put that I got an offer A* A A :-) thank youuu!!
Ive been asked to send in exam certificates that correspond to UCAS as i'm post A level. Does this mean they also want GCSE certificates or just AS/A2?
The mail has just arrived today.. And the Cambridge letter is not there. Thanks Caius!!!! :angry:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 779
the longer we do not receive a letter, the bigger chance we were unsuccessful? or...?

Latest

Trending

Trending