The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by L'Evil Fish
Yeah, you have to rep a certain number of people before you can rep that person again.

a bit unfortunate. As there are people that help me with maths/ chem a lot that I would like to rep a lot but I think its to avoid that whole repping yourself buisness through another account
Yeah, you have to rep a certain number of people before you can rep that person again.

But then the multiple accounts are only likely to have 1 gem, so it wouldn't put your rep count up by much :lol:
Original post by CasualSoul
a bit unfortunate. As there are people that help me with maths/ chem a lot that I would like to rep a lot but I think its to avoid that whole repping yourself buisness through another account

Yeah that's true
Original post by ranbow99
But then the multiple accounts are only likely to have 1 gem, so it wouldn't put your rep count up by much :lol:

No but it's easy to get to 2/3 gems :tongue: post the right things in the right places
Original post by ranbow99
If you submit 4 essays, and they get approved, then you get 400 credits which then you can buy a months sub with. Or someone else can buy you credits, but I guess that is quite hard to persuade someone to buy you credits :mmm:

omg I swear I find out new stuff about tsr everyday :tongue:
Yeah that's true

No but it's easy to get to 2/3 gems :tongue: post the right things in the right places

and don't post in controversial sections as you will undoubtedly be neg by someone...
and don't post in controversial sections as you will undoubtedly be neg by someone...

:lol: if you post something sarcastic it gets possed
:lol: if you post something sarcastic it gets possed

what dya mean lol
It can also get quite argumentative on here really easily
what dya mean lol

Like insult someone in a witty way... Or be incredibly sarcastic
Like insult someone in a witty way... Or be incredibly sarcastic

oh yeah definitely
Is definite
likes converses
^ has a soul
Is not as lost as me right now
(edited 11 years ago)
^ is feeling lost :console:
Is a pumpkin

I am such an idiot...
^ probably isn't an idiot

I'm not feeling very clever at the moment.
^says one of the most intelligent people I have talked to on TSR :pierre:

^^Stop being pessimistic :colonhash:
No seriously I am an idiot and right now I am not being pessimistic
Original post by Potiron
^ probably isn't an idiot

I'm not feeling very clever at the moment.

You aren't an idiot :no:

Latest