The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

^ reminds me of To Kill a Mockingbird...
Original post by ranbow99
I never said I was the owner, but it's obvious that no one wants you here or even wants to carry on this stupid argument.

Well ignore me then. You have no right to tell people what they can and can't post.

The only valid form of censcorship is a persons right not to listen.
Original post by tomclarky
Well then ignore me. You have no right to tell people what they can and can't post.

yeah yeah no one cares. I never told you what to post you idiot.

Rainbow, I said stop feeding the troll :h:

There's a trooooll, in the dungeeeooon... Oh, I though you all knew.

You told me to leave, so i assumed that meant you were telling me to stop posting in this thread.
Well ignore me then. You have no right to tell people what they can and can't post.

You know that Relationships and Debate and Current Affairs are good for trolling mate, heck the Mock House of Commons has around a hundred, why don't you head other there and piss people off who actually want to get into debates/arguments rather than coming into a chat thread and discussing whether a dead man who beat kids off bleached his skin or used make-up.

NOBODY CARES AND THERE ARE BETTER PLACES TO TROLL!!!!!!!
Original post by The Mad Dog
You know that Relationships and Debate and Current Affairs are good for trolling mate, heck the Mock House of Commons has around a hundred, why don't you head other there and piss people off who actually want to get into debates/arguments rather than coming into a chat thread and discussing whether a dead man who beat kids off bleached his skin or used make-up.

I'm not trolling. Trolling isn't debating with someone about a subject that they know a lot about.

And no he didn't beat kids off. Exactly the type of thing that rightly sparks a fair debate.
I'm not trolling. Trolling isn't debating with someone about a subject that they know a lot about.

And no he didn't beat kids off. Exactly the type of thing that rightly sparks a fair debate.

There's certain places where debate is welcome and others where it's not. This is a chat thread, not a ****ing debate room.

Although I'm not entirely sure Aurore's is right in saying this for describing considering the first response to me attempt to playing this game boiled down to don't bother it's a chat room.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Rainbow, I said stop feeding the troll :h:

There's a trooooll, in the dungeeeooon... Oh, I though you all knew.

:rofl:
Reply 4329
[^TROOTH!!

Yes come on guys, I've already stopped replying to him, do the same. :biggrin:
^speaks the truth.

(why the heck did I even come in here, this is defo a cult thread, :getmecoat:)

Welcome. :redface: What cult? This ain't a cult. :ninja: :innocent:

There's certain places where debate is welcome and others where it's not. This is a chat thread, not a ****ing debate room.

Although I'm not entirely sure Aurore's is right in saying this for describing considering the first response to me attempt to playing this game boiled down to don't bother it's a chat room.

Chat but describe once in a while. :mmm:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Rosa Arabelle
:rofl:

It's lev-ee-oh-sa not levee-oh-saa :mmm:
^is pedantic
^ :nah: I was quoting Harry Potter :h:
Ok this will be my last post in this thread. The points that i came in here to make i think i've proven beyond doubt. If anyone wants to carry on an MJ related discussion then feel free to PM me.
Let's stop the fighting people :h:

There's A Place In
Your Heart
And I Know That It Is Love
And This Place Could
Be Much
Brighter Than Tomorrow
And If You Really Try
You'll Find There's No Need
To Cry
In This Place You'll Feel
There's No Hurt Or Sorrow

There Are Ways
To Get There
If You Care Enough
For The Living
Make A Little Space
Make A Better Place...

Heal The World
Make It A Better Place
For You And For Me
And The Entire Human Race
There Are People Dying
If You Care Enough
For The Living
Make A Better Place
For You And For Me

^^quite clever using psychology to muster a reply... And then provoke another one by saying you've proved it...

Be gone :colone:

^ :rofl2: :rofl: :rofl3:

10% is describing really.
Reply 4337
Original post by L'Evil Fish
^^quite clever using psychology to muster a reply... And then provoke another one by saying you've proved it...

Be gone :colone:

^ :rofl2: :rofl: :rofl3:

Indeed, quite clever. :mmm:

I wonder who made that MJ account. :mmm:
Original post by ipoop
Indeed, quite clever. :mmm:

I wonder who made that MJ account. :mmm:

Was it you? Because I actually "lol"d
Original post by ipoop
[^TROOTH!!

Yes come on guys, I've already stopped replying to him, do the same. :biggrin:
Welcome. :redface: What cult? This ain't a cult. :ninja: :innocent:

In the same way Scientology and the No Fap thread aren't cults, this isn't a cult thread?

Latest