The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Chester University

Hey, my first choice uni is Chester, I'm just wondering who on here is going there, it would help to actually know someone when I go there, without 'Jumping into the unknown' so to speak.. so..? xD
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I'm going to chester, but im on the warrington campus. what you studying? :smile:
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by TheMrTrotters
I'm going to chester, but im on the warrington campus. what you studying? :smile:
History, you?
Reply 3
im off to chester uni too, but also staying on the warrington campus :smile: ...just dont have a clue which halls to choose haha. scary!
Reply 4
I'm doing shared accomodation :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm doing radio/commercial music. I'm having trouble deciding on halls. What are you studying lydiaross

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I'm going to be studying Education studies and Sociology! After going to an applicant day I was really unsure on what accommodation, but there is new ones being built on campus and the picture looked really nice! I think they were self catered, ensuite so I think I'll be picking them :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
That sounds REALLY good. Are you doing shared accomodation or seperate?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry to butt in, but I'm from Chester if you have any questions about the City. :smile:
Hey I'm hoping to go to Chester this September! I took a gap year so I'm 19 now! My applicant day is in May as I had to rearrange because of the snow! I'm from Northern Ireland and really worried about making friends! I'm hoping to study law! xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Exciting stuff! o: I don't know what campus I'm on! D: uh, how is the nightlife?

Posted from TSR Mobile
What are you studying? Check the website for campuses!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hilly1
History, you?

Radio and commercial music.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
I think history might be Chester campus! See you there! Lols

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Hah! Yes :tongue: I didn't realise Chester was so close to Wales o:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes it's very close! My family stayed in Wales and travelled up to Chester once! But it's better just staying in chester! It's a nom little place xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Before, I just knew Chester for Hollyoaks.
God xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
See I never knew hollyoaks was in Chester! People kept asking me is that why I was going to Chester? And I'm like er I don't think so?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Hah! See, we both don't know anything!
But yeah, I don't know what campus I'm on.. all I really know is what day it starts.. awkward. :sad:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending