The Student Room Group

LEGO Interview - Tips?

Hi everyone, I have an interview for a LEGO store next week and I was wondering if anybody who works or who has worked there or who has had an interview could give me any tips on what to expect.

The man on the phone gave me a choice of individual time slots to choose from, all within about 20/30 mins of each other so I'm guessing it's just going to be a face to face interview.

I REALLY need this job so any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance :smile:
Original post by TheCreed
Hi everyone, I have an interview for a LEGO store next week and I was wondering if anybody who works or who has worked there or who has had an interview could give me any tips on what to expect.

The man on the phone gave me a choice of individual time slots to choose from, all within about 20/30 mins of each other so I'm guessing it's just going to be a face to face interview.

I REALLY need this job so any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance :smile:

I'm not sure about specifics but be prepared for questions around giving good customer service, how you'd deal with awkward/angry customers etc. 'Why you want to work here' is normally a given too.
at some point they will ask you to make something out of lego, just make sure you know in advance what your gonna make, and make it something good
Reply 3
Original post by inksplodge
I'm not sure about specifics but be prepared for questions around giving good customer service, how you'd deal with awkward/angry customers etc. 'Why you want to work here' is normally a given too.

Thanks! I have quite a bit of retail experience so I'll plan some answers to possible questions.

Original post by consumed by stuff
at some point they will ask you to make something out of lego, just make sure you know in advance what your gonna make, and make it something good

Thanks for the tip! God I haven't even used LEGO for years, hm, I'll have to think of something simple but good! Good job you said this or I would of been stuck. Cheers :smile:
Reply 4
Hey just wanted to ask how you applied
As i checked all the job sites and couldnt find a link to apply
Did u give your cv in store?
Reply 5
Original post by ha :-)
Hey just wanted to ask how you applied
As i checked all the job sites and couldnt find a link to apply
Did u give your cv in store?

Hi, I applied online on the Lego website. Just go on the official site and there is a link at the bottom of the page that says 'jobs'. Go on that and you can search if they have any vacancies near you and apply.

Good luck :smile:
Reply 6
what did you write in the cv?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending