The Student Room Group

Interview at Bucks New for Adult Nursing

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Vanessa1
What was the interview like?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey I've just copied and payed what I've sent someone else lol

Heyy! Interview is not as bad as I thought it was going to be! Be yourself and make sure your relax! They will be watching you from the moment you get there. Be sure to try and make conversation with everyone as they will watch if you can communicate well with people from all cultures and backgrounds. They will be looking out for manners aswell, so be sure to thank the person who holds the door open for you ect! You will have maths and literacy test first. Straight forward but maths isn't as basic as I thought it was going to be. It's dividing decimals, fractions and also multiplying them. But not to worry you get a help sheet! Afterwards you will have a tea break and again they will be watching you.. You will go back into the room for a presentation about the course and a general chit chat where the course leader will ask is ask everyone in the room questions. Is fine though even though there will be alot of people a that point. After the presentation we are split into groups of 6 and have a group interview with 3 people interviewig us, it's not as bad as I thought it was going to be - they didn call me in for an individual interview though. I was lucky that my group were polite and took turns to speak. Just be yourself, confident and happy - and smile alot you will do great!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Original post by Haleema89
Hey I've just copied and payed what I've sent someone else lol

Heyy! Interview is not as bad as I thought it was going to be! Be yourself and make sure your relax! They will be watching you from the moment you get there. Be sure to try and make conversation with everyone as they will watch if you can communicate well with people from all cultures and backgrounds. They will be looking out for manners aswell, so be sure to thank the person who holds the door open for you ect! You will have maths and literacy test first. Straight forward but maths isn't as basic as I thought it was going to be. It's dividing decimals, fractions and also multiplying them. But not to worry you get a help sheet! Afterwards you will have a tea break and again they will be watching you.. You will go back into the room for a presentation about the course and a general chit chat where the course leader will ask is ask everyone in the room questions. Is fine though even though there will be alot of people a that point. After the presentation we are split into groups of 6 and have a group interview with 3 people interviewig us, it's not as bad as I thought it was going to be - they didn call me in for an individual interview though. I was lucky that my group were polite and took turns to speak. Just be yourself, confident and happy - and smile alot you will do great!

Posted from TSR Mobile

That sounds good! I'm dreading the English and maths though :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Original post by Vanessa1
That sounds good! I'm dreading the English and maths though :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't stress too much about the english and maths - try your best? They said we won't be unsuccessful just because we are bad at maths and English.. So just try you best :smile: when is your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
That's put me at ease a bit lol! Mines on the 17th!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi there, i have a interview at bucks on the 3rd april too for adult nursing!!
Original post by thisisthenewhate
Hi! I've got an Adult Nursing interview at Bucks New Uni on the 3rd of April, it's my first Nursing interview so I'm very nervous about it.

Also, I never got a letter telling me where to go, what to expect, what to bring etc. Did you?
Original post by thisisthenewhate
Hi! I've got an Adult Nursing interview at Bucks New Uni on the 3rd of April, it's my first Nursing interview so I'm very nervous about it.

Also, I never got a letter telling me where to go, what to expect, what to bring etc. Did you?

hi i have an interview on the 3rd april too!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending