The Student Room Group

When is it my turn?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I'm in the same boat with no life jacket :'( Second year in uni and doing a placement in Sept = no late nights out clubbing. Wish things were different ;(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 41
the best advice I can give is DON'T SETTLE
Reply 42
Ok I'm lost ..

If you are a male ....

Go to pub > find nice looking female > Hi, my name is Dave, can I buy you a cocktail > cool, love your hair, want to dance ----> sex !

If you are a female ....

Go to pub > Fancy a drink sexy pants ? ----> sex !

Honesltly it really is that easy you just need to grow some balls and confidence.

Ps - Confidence means believe what you say. Ie. If you ask a girl out she WILL say yes. If she says No she's frigid and her sister gives better BLOWJOBS. DO NOT ACCEPT A NO FROM A FREAK ! You ARE BETTER OFF PORKING HER SISTER. SHE IS TIGHTER AND HER SISTER HAS A WIZARDS SLEEVE. YUK !!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 43
Original post by lifeofpies
I'm getting really pissed off...

I'm a second year student at uni and have been single my whole life. I'm quite shy sometimes but i'm normal looking and capable of a conversation. The last of my single friends I went to school with has now got a boyfriend and it's driving me mad that I can never meet anyone. I go out an average amount so it's not like I don't leave the house. I just feel like it's never going to happen and I will end up devoting my life to a cat. I am sick of hearing stories about how people met "oh yeh we met at this party" or "actually we met on a train one day". There must be a whole bunch of average people like me in a similar situation, I'm not the only one right?

p.s no i'm not fat like my name may suggest

you'd make a good kitty cat :smile:
Original post by Z.Raymond
I am completely in the same boat girl!
Second year. Single. Almost 20. Don't think I'm thaaaat bad that I can't even get a chat/up line or the equivalent. You'll find me anywhere, out, cafes, libraries etc haha but yeah I've come to accept this spinster lifestyle I'm heading towards! Unfair for Miss Havisham to go it alone right?
I've just convinced myself that I'm noones type :/ sad I know but thankfully I'm quite a strong/happy person so it doesn't really bother me alot, like I don't think I'm hideous you know?
I'm outgoing, fun, kind (sometimes too kind, been taken for a fool my a "friend" recently) but at the same time independent and my own kind of person.
Don't dwell on it too much, not because "it'll come when you least expect it" but because there's no point for your own mental stability :smile: I've never let it get to me that much I enjoy my life to be fair but I just sometimes think it'd be nice. Especially when everyone around you is coupled up!

I don't even know if I'm making a point here jus abit of a ramble to be fair as finally someone is on the same wavelength as me in terms of relationships- or lack of!!!

I can't believe that you have trouble with men at all.
Original post by Krish4791
If I were you, I probably wouldn't keep that username for too long lest someone get the wrong impression! :tongue:

It's because I don't want people to mess with me because I have been cyber-bullied on the Swedish forums.
Reply 46
Original post by aspirinpharmacist
You kidding? I am currently suffering the after effects of an all-nighter. Clearly should've done it in the library. My hair's curled and everything, I got so bored. :lol: What an opportunity missed. Not that there's anyone on campus right now anyway.

You could always become a lesbian :colone:
Reply 47
Original post by Transformational
I can't believe that you have trouble with men at all.

Umm, I wouldn't say all that of I didn't. Honestly do 😁 but I just carry on with my life

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Z.Raymond
Umm, I wouldn't say all that of I didn't. Honestly do but I just carry on with my life

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well thats silly, you've got the looks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending