The Student Room Group

Online dating sucks because of men.

Yep, I used to think it's mainly because of the women online dating sucks, but it's the men. The dudes who aren't rude ass horndogs who don't send messages like 'nice tits, wanna meet up for a shag?' have things completely ruined for them thanks to rude ass, shirtless dochebags (I know there are guys who are shirtless who don't do this, but you still look vain as hell and a jerk).

Thanks to these idiots girls get sick of the thing and delete their profile within days.

Why do guys send pervy messages? Surely they've clocked on now? I don't get it. I'm sure the majority of girls hate them and won't reply.

**Neg? Oh **** off.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
What the **** are you talking about?
Original post by spocckka

I thought the title spoke for itself?
Original post by spocckka

'Why do guys send pervy messages? Surely they've clocked on now? I don't get it. I'm sure the majority of girls hate them and won't reply. '

They honestly think that will get some action?
Reply 4
I'd have thought those guys would make you look better by comparison. Another "I'm having no success and everyone else is to blame".
Original post by Mankytoes
I'd have thought those guys would make you look better by comparison. Another "I'm having no success and everyone else is to blame".

Well these guys litter girls inboxes and your friendly message just gets ignored because there's so many.
Reply 6
Original post by jblackmoustache
They honestly think that will get some action?

More likely than a White Knight.
Reply 7
You can't blame other people for your own misfortunes.
Reply 8
Insult the region she comes from/was brought up in - I guarantee they will always reply to you. :ahee:
Reply 9
Original post by jblackmoustache
Well these guys litter girls inboxes and your friendly message just gets ignored because there's so many.

That's kind of my point, this is an assumption you're making. Maybe they ignore you for other reasons? Surely these girls are replying to someone if they're using these sites?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending