The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Hampden halls

Heyyyy is anyone else staying in Hampden halls?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yeah what flat you in?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Flat 6 wbu?
Original post by emjemmm
Heyyyy is anyone else staying in Hampden halls?

I am! First floor, room 114
Original post by emjemmm
Flat 6 wbu?

I lived in flat 6! Oh the memories :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by emjemmm
Flat 6 wbu?

6!!!! So ridiculously happy I found someone else lol what room number you in? I'm 62 I believe :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by leahgaleabateman
I am! First floor, room 114

Thats weird my room is 114 and I just booked my accommodation on Friday. Flat 11 Room 4 right?
Original post by gith123
thats weird my room is 114 and i just booked my accommodation on friday. Flat 11 room 4 right?
that is so weird i am room 115 hampton court and just applied 2 minutes ago, so excited!
Reply 8
Everyone's on the ground and first floor! I'm in flat 20 room 6, anyone near me?
Reply 9
Reply 10
Original post by Bordernelle
Everyone's on the ground and first floor! I'm in flat 20 room 6, anyone near me?

Im flat 20 room 4! Assuming we're in the same flat?:smile:
Original post by hannah.a
Im flat 20 room 4! Assuming we're in the same flat?:smile:

Yes we are! Hello :smile: getting pretty excited for uni now that i'm finding flatmates! What are you planning on studying?
Reply 12
Yes we are! Hello :smile: getting pretty excited for uni now that i'm finding flatmates! What are you planning on studying?

Hi! Have you found any others in our flat? I tried to join the fb group to try find some, but they haven't accepted my request yet:frown:

IF I get the grades, planning to study business management and marketing! Yourself?
Hi! Have you found any others in our flat? I tried to join the fb group to try find some, but they haven't accepted my request yet:frown:

IF I get the grades, planning to study business management and marketing! Yourself?

That is really freaky! I'm also planning to do business management and marketing! haha :smile:

Yeah i have found two more on the facebook page, but i haven't really talked to them much yet. So if you don't mind me asking whereabouts are you from?
Reply 14
That is really freaky! I'm also planning to do business management and marketing! haha :smile:

Yeah i have found two more on the facebook page, but i haven't really talked to them much yet. So if you don't mind me asking whereabouts are you from?

As if?! I guess we'll be seeing alot of eachother! Are you doing the the 3 or 4 year course?

Ah cool, they need to hurry up and add me to the group then! And from Hertfordshire.. If you know where that is haha. You?
As if?! I guess we'll be seeing alot of eachother! Are you doing the the 3 or 4 year course?

Ah cool, they need to hurry up and add me to the group then! And from Hertfordshire.. If you know where that is haha. You?

Yeah we'll be seeing quite a bit of eachother! The 3 year one, what about you?

It took about a day for them to add me, so they should add you soon! Erm I'm from the middle of nowhere basically, haha! In Northumberland, about an hour north from Newcastle, next to the borders. A place where there is more sheep than people haha :smile:
Reply 16
Yeah we'll be seeing quite a bit of eachother! The 3 year one, what about you?

It took about a day for them to add me, so they should add you soon! Erm I'm from the middle of nowhere basically, haha! In Northumberland, about an hour north from Newcastle, next to the borders. A place where there is more sheep than people haha :smile:

Same, I applied to do the three year course! But I may change to do a year in industry, but I'm undecided yet!

Wow, Nottingham will be very different to what you're used to then! How long does it take you to travel?
Same, I applied to do the three year course! But I may change to do a year in industry, but I'm undecided yet!

Wow, Nottingham will be very different to what you're used to then! How long does it take you to travel?

Yeah same, I want to keep my options open at the moment, and yeah living in a city might be a bit of a culture shock but i'm prepared... Hopefully! I liked Nottingham when I went down to visit and I liked it, so fingers crossed haha

It took about 3 hours when i went to visit on the open day so it's quite far. How far is it for you as Hertfordshire is near London isn't it? Have you been to Nottingham before?
Reply 18
Yeah same, I want to keep my options open at the moment, and yeah living in a city might be a bit of a culture shock but i'm prepared... Hopefully! I liked Nottingham when I went down to visit and I liked it, so fingers crossed haha

It took about 3 hours when i went to visit on the open day so it's quite far. How far is it for you as Hertfordshire is near London isn't it? Have you been to Nottingham before?

Will be good experience for you though! As it will for everyone, don't know how I'm going to cope without my parents haha!

Yeah I'm about 40 minutes out of London, took about 2 and a half hours to get there, so not too bad. First time I went to Nottingham was for the open day haha, never been before just for like a general visit! Yourself?
Will be good experience for you though! As it will for everyone, don't know how I'm going to cope without my parents haha!

Yeah I'm about 40 minutes out of London, took about 2 and a half hours to get there, so not too bad. First time I went to Nottingham was for the open day haha, never been before just for like a general visit! Yourself?

Yeah it will hopefully be an amazing experience! And same, I can't cook so I can see myself living on beans on toast haha, but trying to learn!

I also only went to Nottingham for the open day in march and it was hands down my favourite of the three I visited, Uni and city wise. What have you made your insurance?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending