The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by de_monies
Erm no I'm not. Im saying how utterly retarded the idea is that if you're "anti racist" you are immediately "anti white" If that argument is true, then so is the reverse ie "White people are racist" Both of these comments are not true

Tell me, what is a white sport?

I literally said that you were correct in drawing the conclusion that "white people are racist" in the opinion of the anti-whites. In pointing this out i am trying to highlight the hypocrisy.

They have no problem with people holding whites responsible for all the world's ills, but balk immediately if a white objects to a person of any other race for any reason. This includes not wanting to hand over your country in some stupid pretense that you are enlightened.
Reply 261
Original post by effofex
Given that migrants have to cover the cost of their relocation - which is generally more expensive tha relocation paid by an indigenous person, why do you think they are necessarily going to work for 'lower pay'?

They're not necessarily going to work for lower pay. And the poster was asking how newly-arrived underqualified immigrants who are unable to speak English are able to get jobs where Brits cannot. I don't think we're talking about the same populations here.
Original post by thesabbath
I literally said that you were correct in drawing the conclusion that "white people are racist" in the opinion of the anti-whites. In pointing this out i am trying to highlight the hypocrisy.

They have no problem with people holding whites responsible for all the world's ills, but balk immediately if a white objects to a person of any other race for any reason. This includes not wanting to hand over your country in some stupid pretense that you are enlightened.

That is not what I said at all. I said that you're comments are pretty retarded ie: IF Anti racism means to be anti white, then it also means that pro white means pro racism. Considering that you are (Im guessing) pro white, does that make you pro racism?
Reply 264
Original post by Ronove
Because they don't know their rights and will work for lower pay and under unfair conditions.

However, a job is still a job. It still pays and some of the money will actually go towards the state as tax.
That is not what I said at all. I said that you're comments are pretty retarded ie: IF Anti racism means to be anti white, then it also means that pro white means pro racism. Considering that you are (Im guessing) pro white, does that make you pro racism?

apparently :rolleyes:

although we all know that really, tibet is the most racist country on earth. how they can object to the "diversity" program conducted by the chinese i'll never know.
The more the merrior :biggrin:
Reply 267
Original post by Ronove
They're not necessarily going to work for lower pay. And the poster was asking how newly-arrived underqualified immigrants who are unable to speak English are able to get jobs where Brits cannot. I don't think we're talking about the same populations here.

Alot of people who make these comments make assumptions. Many genuinely believe that many immigrants are 'underqualified' but do not have much proof for this. In many cases migrant men are equally if not more qualified than the indigenous people. Furthermore, in many cases they are multilingual rather than monolingual - which is evidently useful when the customer base is international.

For example, if I went into rural England probably many older people may think I am a goat-herder just through appearance.
Reply 268
Original post by YGurung
However, a job is still a job. It still pays and some of the money will actually go towards the state as tax.

That really doesn't follow from the discussion at hand. Did I say that British workers getting the jobs would accept lower pay and not know their rights? If newly-arrived 'underqualified' immigrants with little English are indeed getting jobs over their British competitors (which I suspect is a rather exaggerated idea), that does not imply that Brits are being offered those jobs and turning them down.
Reply 269
would you happen to be using events of the past to justify a discriminatory policy agenda against the interests of white british people? you sir are a hypocrite

Its not a discriminatory policy and it's also not 'in the past', the ramifications of the events of the past are still felt today, they affect present and will affect the future believe it or not. The past didn't happen in a bubble. though you just keep on living in your bubble. jfc :rolleyes:

although we all know that really, tibet is the most racist country on earth. how they can object to the "diversity" program conducted by the chinese i'll never know.

Tibet is quite obviously different to the UK. There are some countries where the local population are the minority. Are they racist? Are they committing genocide of their people?

Tell me, are you pro white?
Reply 271

There is a difference between the forcible removal of people from their homes (e.g. Tibet) and the voluntary sale of private property from one economic agent to another economic agent (e.g. England).
Reply 272
Original post by effofex
Alot of people who make these comments make assumptions. Many genuinely believe that many immigrants are 'underqualified' but do not have much proof for this. In many cases migrant men are equally if not more qualified than the indigenous people. Furthermore, in many cases they are multilingual rather than monolingual - which is evidently useful when the customer base is international.

For example, if I went into rural England probably many older people may think I am a goat-herder just through appearance.

In that case I see what you mean. As I think I made clear in the post just before this, I am at any rate somewhat skeptical about this idea that loads of immigrants are managing to get jobs in this climate while 'indigenous' Brits are not.
Tibet is quite obviously different to the UK. There are some countries where the local population are the minority. Are they racist? Are they committing genocide of their people?

Tell me, are you pro white?

are the local population allowed to voice objections to their minority status without being called racist?
Reply 274
Original post by YGurung
How can I belittle the working class when my whole family earns way below the national average?

If you consider yourself working class then sorry, my mistake. In that case you're evidently just a racist.
Reply 275
Original post by AeneasBK

As it is, integration has always been a big part of what makes the UK what it is anyway.

Could you expand on that?
Reply 276
Original post by Ronove
If you consider yourself working class then sorry, my mistake. In that case you're evidently just a racist.

How am I racist?

Is it because I wrote 'Why must you British always moan'?
If you think that is racist then you need to go find yourself a dictionary, because that is far from racist.

By the way, I consider myself to be British, so does that mean I am being racist towards myself?
Reply 277
Original post by Ronove
In that case I see what you mean. As I think I made clear in the post just before this, I am at any rate somewhat skeptical about this idea that loads of immigrants are managing to get jobs in this climate while 'indigenous' Brits are not.

One of the migrant advantages is mobility. In general childless, migrant men tend to be more mobile than say, an indigenous woman with 2 children.

Also it is likely that migrant men hold a higher proportion of their asset wealth in fungible instruments (i.e. liquid cash / financial instruments / accounts) meaning they are not tied to one place as much as their Western counterparts are - who very often hold a relatively higher proportion in illiquid assets (e.g. property wealth). The latter are going to find it difficult to move to centres of high economic activity/growth if they cannot lease their property out at a sufficiently profitable rate (and this is difficult to do in rural areas since in general there is no significant population influx to rural areas).
are the local population allowed to voice objections to their minority status without being called racist?

Answer the question please.

IF Anti white is synonymous for anti racism, then pro white is synonymous for pro racism. According to your logic, if you are pro white, you are pro racism. I of course don't agree with this, but this is what one can deduce from your logic. I mean, even "marmiteman" agrees on that one
Reply 279

*They are free to procure goods and services exclusively from companies which only employ a British workforce or use British factories.
*They are free to not sell or lease property to foreigners.

Evidently most British people care far more about their access to a free and internationalized market than about the ethnic demographics of the nation in which they live. If it was the opposite they would change their consumption behaviour.

Latest

Trending

Trending