The Student Room Group

i dont know who i am???

so ive been watching waterloo road like any normal person would and i feel very strongly about nikki and lorraines relationship, i love it.

some history.......
over the past few years, well since i started high school, i have always had a thing for my female teachers, im female.... i first liked my history teacher, then my other history teacher, then my math teacher and now it is my current math teacher. they are everything i want to be and more. its kinda like a crush.

there is this guy that has told me he likes me but i dont feel anything for him, i cant even look at him without feeling repulsed!!! so this thing about nikki and lorraine makes me feel good. I love the fact that this topic has come up on my favourite show and that some of my feelings are becoming apparent.

do you think i could be lesbian???
It's not for us to decide. It's up to you. You can be whatever you want, some advice would be to not label yourself a 'lesbian' and limit yourself to women. You might find one day you find the perfect guy and end up in a relationship with him OR you could be a lesbian. (You don't have to decide either way, just live your life and see where it takes you..)
Original post by TreeOfKnowledge
It's not for us to decide. It's up to you. You can be whatever you want, some advice would be to not label yourself a 'lesbian' and limit yourself to women. You might find one day you find the perfect guy and end up in a relationship with him OR you could be a lesbian. (You don't have to decide either way, just live your life and see where it takes you..)

You are absolutely correct mate, we are not to decide what you are, its you who have to decide what you want to become and yes, again I would suggest you the same as treeofknowledge suggested don't restrict yourself to women, you never know you might get a perfect individual to get settled with or may be you may become lesbian but it depends on you which way to choose.
Reply 3
but what do i do now?? do i tell this guy what i think i am coz i dont want to mess him around.
Original post by Anonymous
so ive been watching waterloo road like any normal person would and i feel very strongly about nikki and lorraines relationship, i love it.

some history.......
over the past few years, well since i started high school, i have always had a thing for my female teachers, im female.... i first liked my history teacher, then my other history teacher, then my math teacher and now it is my current math teacher. they are everything i want to be and more. its kinda like a crush.

there is this guy that has told me he likes me but i dont feel anything for him, i cant even look at him without feeling repulsed!!! so this thing about nikki and lorraine makes me feel good. I love the fact that this topic has come up on my favourite show and that some of my feelings are becoming apparent.

do you think i could be lesbian???

Don't string this guy along, it is best to let him know you feel nothing for him.
but what do i do now?? do i tell this guy what i think i am coz i dont want to mess him around.

Be truthful to him, just say 'thanks but I'm not ready for a relationship yet' - I'd recommend you don't say 'I think I'm a lesbian so no' - He may become spiteful and start spreading rumors, you know how kids are like. Evil little things that they are.
Reply 6
but hes soo pushy, he will want a reason why i dont want to be with him, he is so anti towards the world, threatening to kill himself... he thinks that no girls like him or ever will :/ i cant be the one to push him over the edge...... it hurts me
wow this is pretty deep stuff, you obviously care for him but it isnt love??? i would tell him the truth, you dont like any guys in your class, hint but dont come straight out hope this is ok.??
Reply 8
You might be bi. Or it maybe they were exceptions. Just because you don't fancy this guy doesn't mean you're gay though. Accept who ever you might be though
Reply 9
she sounds like she doesnt like any guys though, and always obsessing over her teachers (females)
Reply 10
Original post by beckaroo7
You might be bi. Or it maybe they were exceptions. Just because you don't fancy this guy doesn't mean you're gay though. Accept who ever you might be though

quite true, maybe tell him you dont like any of the guys at your school but dont go into any more detail, be vague, he will trust you and you probably wont fall out over it... he wont think your blowing him off for someone else
Original post by beckaroo7

so true, tell him for now that you dont like any guy at school... that way he wont think your blowing him off for someone else...
but hes soo pushy, he will want a reason why i dont want to be with him, he is so anti towards the world, threatening to kill himself... he thinks that no girls like him or ever will :/ i cant be the one to push him over the edge...... it hurts me

Tell him You're not ready. It doesn't matter if this is the reason or not. Don't come out till you're sure, as people tend to see this as attention seeking, which isn't nice of course.

He doesn't sound great. I don't blame you for not fancying him, gay, bi straight whatever. He needs to work on his issues. He can't guilt you into a relationship. Even tell him that if you want. Or because he's desperate/needy. Though you sound nicer than this to be honest. Come up with your own tactful solution

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending