The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Strathclyde Offer Holders 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by princessamyy
Hey, i'm going to Strathclyde to do business as well! I'm not in a facebook group thought but i'd very much like to be? :smile:

This is the link for the fb group for those who aren't in it already and want to be :smile:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/465298856874423/480769975327311/?comment_id=480817615322547&notif_t=like

Posted from TSR Mobile
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Reply 21
Hello , I am new to The Student Room and I have also got an offer from the University of Strathclyde , I am just waiting to confirm my offer for the Business School for Business Enterprise module.
I'm doing accounting & finance :smile: lots of businessy people on this thread haha, hey!
Reply 23
Don't worry Caitlin, I only know a couple of basic phrases, I will be starting from scratch too :biggrin: You don't have to, they only let you go if you are so good that you can be taught in the language anyway so chances are you wouldn't be allowed to go. You have the option of loads of English speaking units in Europe, Canada or the us etc. though, or you can just stay at strathy!

Princess - Just scroll up a little and you'll see I left the link on there. It's an open group so just join yourself. We're up to nearly 100 members now so hopefully there's the opportunity to meet plenty more people doing our course or maybe living near you :smile: xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Hey clove dang, me too! Where are you from?

Yes holly, it would seem so! Though I wouldn't call accountancy 'bussinessy'..... You nerd :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AngusJ

Yes holly, it would seem so! Though I wouldn't call accountancy 'bussinessy'..... You nerd :wink:

Hahaha so mean, that's bullying yknow :tongue: You're just being silly of course it is!
Joined the group too anyway!
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by AngusJ
Don't worry Caitlin, I only know a couple of basic phrases, I will be starting from scratch too :biggrin: You don't have to, they only let you go if you are so good that you can be taught in the language anyway so chances are you wouldn't be allowed to go. You have the option of loads of English speaking units in Europe, Canada or the us etc. though, or you can just stay at strathy!

Princess - Just scroll up a little and you'll see I left the link on there. It's an open group so just join yourself. We're up to nearly 100 members now so hopefully there's the opportunity to meet plenty more people doing our course or maybe living near you :smile: xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank goodness for that! Will definitely consider Spanish then. I really want to go somewhere like Australia or USA in third year because I'd be less likely to be able to afford it later on haha!

Cannot wait until we find out about halls and who is in them and stuff! Not long to go

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've got an unconditional for MEng Electrical and Mechanical engineering anyone on my course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just firmed my conditional for Politics (clicking the button was terrifying!)
I went the the open day a few months ago and got a really good vibe from the place so hoping to see a bunch of you in September :biggrin:
Reply 29
Hi everyone I apply for international marketing how long it take for receive an answer ?
Reply 30
I have an unconditional for Pharmacy :smile: I'm so excited for September!!
Reply 31
Original post by hollieeilloh
I'm doing accounting & finance :smile: lots of businessy people on this thread haha, hey!

oh i'm doing maths and stats so we could potentially be in the same classes!
Original post by Blue7195
oh i'm doing maths and stats so we could potentially be in the same classes!

Ohhh I recognize you from the AH maths thread, hey! :smile: No idea if I've made the right choice abandoning maths.. but hey :rolleyes:
Reply 33
Ohhh I recognize you from the AH maths thread, hey! :smile: No idea if I've made the right choice abandoning maths.. but hey :rolleyes:

aha, hey! I'm sure you can pick 3 subjects in your first year though? maybe opt back into maths!
aha, hey! I'm sure you can pick 3 subjects in your first year though? maybe opt back into maths!

Yeah you can but I dunno how well I'd cope with maths at uni level, as much as I loooove it! Who knows, I'm just gonna turn up and see what happens!
Reply 35
Yeah you can but I dunno how well I'd cope with maths at uni level, as much as I loooove it! Who knows, I'm just gonna turn up and see what happens!

the fact you done advanced shows you'll cope!
the fact you done advanced shows you'll cope!

Yeah maybe :smile: it's something I've been thinking about but like I said I guess I'll just wait and see what I can do and all that!
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by susieislittle
I've got an unconditional for MEng Electrical and Mechanical engineering anyone on my course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello , I am doing the Meng in mechanical engineering .
Lots of you doing business and stuff, haha very intelligent people! I'm doing english and journalism :tongue:
Hey I was wondering how long it took anyone to hear from Strathclyde after accepting an offer or even if you heard anything at all? It's just that I accepted my offer almost 2 weeks ago and I've not had anything from them and I don't know whether or not to go ahead and apply for accommodaton and such?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending