The Student Room Group

What message have you ever wrote to an examiner in an exam paper?

Scroll to see replies

LawA2

"First of all, I want to apologise for the unforgivable handwriting in this paper and I sincerely appreciate you taking that extra ten minutes to get through the paper. Furthermore, I have unfortunately out of time and therefore I will not be going to the university of my first choice. I know it's my fault, I really do. I'm not blaming the fact that there isn't enough time for the exam, I'm honestly not. It just so happens that I ran out of time and I would like you to take this into consideration".

Probably could have got the 3 more marks I needed if I hadn't spent my time writing an apology note!
Original post by Rybee
Why you bull****ting?

You really are the worst and most boring troll going!
Reply 82
Original post by pizzle223
You really are the worst and most boring troll going!

How's that 'trolling' ?

I just called bull**** on what you said, which it obviously is. Who are you trying to impress and why?
Original post by Rybee
How's that 'trolling' ?

I just called bull**** on what you said, which it obviously is. Who are you trying to impress and why?

All I ever see you do on here is try to write whatever you think you'll get good rep for and the truth is you're boring. Who are you trying to impress and why? Don't actually answer that I couldn't care less.

Saying that I didn't hand any of the papers in.. LOL

I've still got them, wasn't so much a message to the examiner, more to myself.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 84
Original post by pizzle223
All I ever see you do on here is try to write whatever you think you'll get good rep for and the truth is you're boring. Who are you trying to impress and why? Don't actually answer that I couldn't care less.

Saying that I didn't hand any of the papers in.. LOL

I've still got them, wasn't so much a message to the examiner, more to myself.

Nice to see that you know who I am. Can't say I've ever noticed you.

Just don't bull**** in future, makes you look like a fool. It's TSR, an internet forum ffs.
Original post by Rybee

Just don't bull**** in future, makes you look like a fool. It's TSR, an internet forum ffs.

Blablablabalblablablabla
GCSE History two years ago;

Felt I'd done alright, had about ten minutes to spare at the end. Wrote "Hitler wrote a book about his time as a rep at Butlins. He called it Mein Holiday Kampf. - Oh, don't mark that, it's just a joke to lighten the mood!"
Original post by Rybee

I love that you're so high n mighty that you've never noticed a peasant like me.

Everything you say is like a contradiction of yourself. Don't waste time trying to make others look a fool. It's TSR, an internet forum ffs.
Reply 88
I know the list of Edexcel examiner's names and I can locate their addresses as my cousin works for OCR. You better give me an A or I'm going to find you.
Reply 89
and this and this and this and some other quantum mechanics stuff that I won't get into.
Reply 90
In an AS Biology exam I was convinced I only had 10 minutes to get through 5ish pages so I ended up rushing the rest of my paper. I actually had 40 minutes left :rolleyes:!

After realising, I wrote on the extra page,"I'm sorry about my awful handwriting. Thought I had less time then I did."

Ended up with a B :emo:.

Original post by pessimist
People actually do this? :redface:

You've been missing out :tongue:!

Original post by Barden
I want to slap people who do this

Out of curiosity, why?
Original post by Vian

Out of curiosity, why?

I find it pretentious and attention-seeking. Like how people constantly let others know that they are procrastinating, or how 'geeky' they are, etc.
Original post by Barden
I find it pretentious and attention-seeking. Like how people constantly let others know that they are procrastinating, or how 'geeky' they are, etc.

yolo swag
It was a long while ago but in my first GCSE Science exam there was a word fill, the word was Melanin but I always had trouble remembering the word, I practically cried when it appeared and started writing sentences upon sentences about how im sure I knew it ._.
All for 1 mark, remembered the word when i got outside too lol
Reply 94
Original post by dada55
I only have the guts to do this in mocks, but I've done all the Facebook "legendaries". Circled X and wrote "Found it". In a proof question, I wrote the proof that women are the root of all evil. During English GCSE mock, the question was something to do with write it as if it were a blog, So I drew Google ads boxes everywhere. Then again, All my teachers have a good sense of humour.

I've always wanted to do the 'found it' thing on those find x questions :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 95
3rd year uni exam.

Everyone had seen a similar question on echinoids in all 3 of the last years past paper and hence had learnt that topic.

In the exam, of course, no question on echinoids. I wrote on the paper "Where the fvck is the question on echinoids". I completed the 3 hour exam an hour early so left. The paper was taken off me as I left.

Didn't think anything about it till I wandered into the department the next day and everyone was laughing about it. Oops.

Still got over 80% so no damage.
For one of my General Studies exams, which were forced upon us by the school, my friends and I had a contest to see who could write the most random crap in the paper. At the end of the paper I drew a full-page picture of a shark and wrote "I hope you had as much fun marking this paper as I did sitting it!" :tongue:
On a Thermodynamics exam i drew some pictures, and also a box in the middle of one page with the words "Place head here forcefully and repeatedly"
My lecturer tweeted about how it made his day.

Failed by 1 mark.
Reply 98
CHEM1 - "if i get a B, my teacher will get a cake for the class"
the b@stard gave me 68 UMS
There was a question on our maths mock that said 'explain why a quadrilateral's internal angles add up to 360' and I wrote 'I don't know, why don't you tell me' and when I got the paper back he'd written 'NO!' next to it. I still got an A* though (y)
Now I communicate with him on all my maths papers eg 'this question is stupid', 'i forgot my calculator', 'I don't remember learning this'...haha roll on GCSE Maths in June (y)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest