Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Original post by JLXP
The thread has gone awfully quiet.

It's the exam stress I fear. My last one is tomorrow, thankfully :biggrin:
Original post by Use Err Name
It's the exam stress I fear. My last one is tomorrow, thankfully :biggrin:

Yeah good point! everyone has their heads down with dreams of Sheffield in September. Ooh best of luck!
So the exams are over, how does everyone think they went?
I'm not looking forward to August 15th ):
Reply 104
Original post by JLXP

Mine went quite good got the grades I need. Do you think you missed your grades?
I feel like my grades could have gone either way. I had a nightmare the other day that I got BBB and had to go into clearing :frown:
Reply 106
Original post by JLXP

Hmm they went okay. Really hoping I got the grades I needed! Keep having dreams about getting AAB :/ - wish I knew how flexible Sheffield are!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 107
firmed!!! llb law at The university of sheffield!
Does anyone know if there are any facebook groups for Sheffield Law Firmers? I'm yet to see any.
Original post by JLXP
Does anyone know if there are any facebook groups for Sheffield Law Firmers? I'm yet to see any.

There's this one which is for Sheffield freshers in general, haven't found/been invited to a law page yet!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/373067529474713/
A week today.. :frown:
Bricking it
Original post by JLXP
Bricking it

Same. I'm pretty certain that I've missed my offer for Law, but not sure if I've missed for Law and Criminology. I just hope that if I have missed I get in anyway. I've read in a few places that Sheffield are a bit desperate this year so hopefully that helps us.
Original post by jackclarke1995
Same. I'm pretty certain that I've missed my offer for Law, but not sure if I've missed for Law and Criminology. I just hope that if I have missed I get in anyway. I've read in a few places that Sheffield are a bit desperate this year so hopefully that helps us.

Mr Jack Clarke, I really really do hope that you're right. I'm glad you've said that, I had heard something similar. I've had my heart set on Sheffield for several years, I will actually be distraught if i don't get in.
Original post by JLXP
Mr Jack Clarke, I really really do hope that you're right. I'm glad you've said that, I had heard something similar. I've had my heart set on Sheffield for several years, I will actually be distraught if i don't get in.

I'm in the same boat as you, I just can't imagine going to another university, and I don't know if I'll even bother with clearing. Worked so hard, wanted this so bad, and for so long, I just hope I'm not left disappointed.

Good luck! :biggrin:
Original post by jackclarke1995
I'm in the same boat as you, I just can't imagine going to another university, and I don't know if I'll even bother with clearing. Worked so hard, wanted this so bad, and for so long, I just hope I'm not left disappointed.

Good luck! :biggrin:

You too Jack, thanks.

P.S. are you applying to the Law and International course?
Original post by JLXP
You too Jack, thanks.

P.S. are you applying to the Law and International course?

I'm not no. I didn't really think about it, but if I get in I might see if its possible to switch. Seems interesting, but not sure if I could cope in another country :tongue: Is that what you're doing?
So who's going to be joining me?
I will be! I know I haven't been the best of posters (I'm sure that's not the right term... Posters) on this, but I took a gap year this year, and now I'm so looking forward to it all!

Well done on getting your grades too! :smile:
Original post by MaxHinchcliffe
I will be! I know I haven't been the best of posters (I'm sure that's not the right term... Posters) on this, but I took a gap year this year, and now I'm so looking forward to it all!

Well done on getting your grades too! :smile:

Thanks Max, likewise. I can't wait to get started.

Does anyone know when we are likely to hear about accommodation?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending