The Student Room Group

TSR Catholic Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
PRSOM :sad: That's great news, Aula :biggrin: :jebus: :woo:

All the recent talk of nuns on X Soc thread has put me in the mood for watching The Sound of Music :moon: :yep: :teehee:

My mum has the soundtrack album and I think I still know almost all of the songs by heart. I won't 'start at the very beginning'!
Hello fellow catholics!
Nice to meet you :ciao:
Original post by barnetlad
My mum has the soundtrack album and I think I still know almost all of the songs by heart. I won't 'start at the very beginning'!

Hahahaha! I love the sound of music! Its so so good, i know every single song by heart and even sang them in various competitions :tongue:
I like what you did there...'I am 17 going on 18' :biggrin:
What's your favourite song from the musical???
Original post by lucine.B
Hahahaha! I love the sound of music! Its so so good, i know every single song by heart and even sang them in various competitions :tongue:
I like what you did there...'I am 17 going on 18' :biggrin:
What's your favourite song from the musical???

Climb every mountain.
Original post by barnetlad
Climb every mountain.

Great choice! I myself could never choose. Too many options and well i'm pretty indecisive.
Hello fellow catholics!
Nice to meet you :ciao:

Hey, glad you found us! Didn't realise you were also Catholic :biggrin: :jebus: :yeah:

Fave song from The Sound of Music - that's a tough call. Gonna have to think about that one :ninja:
Hey, glad you found us! Didn't realise you were also Catholic :biggrin: :jebus: :yeah:

Fave song from The Sound of Music - that's a tough call. Gonna have to think about that one :ninja:

Hahaha yup! Same here :biggrin: (as in i'm glad i found you guys too :tongue:) And yes Catholic from birth :colondollar:

Ooooh yh dw, i could never choose either! So difficult. :woo:
Hahaha yup! Same here :biggrin: (as in i'm glad i found you guys too :tongue:) And yes Catholic from birth :colondollar:

Ooooh yh dw, i could never choose either! So difficult. :woo:

:five: on Catholic from birth :jebus:

I think we should both watch the movie to make a decision. It may take more than one viewing though :ahee:

:ninja:
:five: on Catholic from birth :jebus:

I think we should both watch the movie to make a decision. It may take more than one viewing though :ahee:

:ninja:

Haha rightbackatya! :^_^:

Yessss definitely theres no harm in watch the same movie a couple hundred more times :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: (ya know than i already have hahaha)
Reply 5369
Hi everyone!

Only just seen this - hope it's gone alright :hugs:

:nah:

Thankyou, I think she's feeling better now she is at home :smile: but will need more surgery in a few weeks I think. I've got a green scapular so I'm getting it blessed on Sunday:h:
Tough choices, personally love 16 going on 17, so long farewell, favourite things and do ray me. Can't choose a favourite from them though... :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rac1
Hi everyone!

Thankyou, I think she's feeling better now she is at home :smile: but will need more surgery in a few weeks I think. I've got a green scapular so I'm getting it blessed on Sunday:h:

In that case, will continue to pray for you all :hugs:
Original post by kath_igidbashian
Tough choices, personally love 16 going on 17, so long farewell, favourite things and do ray me. Can't choose a favourite from them though... :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Amazing choices!!! I seriously could never choose! :biggrin: Love each song too much haha
Original post by rac1
Hi everyone!

Hiya! I don't really know what the story/situation is but i shall be praying for you and i hope all will be well soon! :smile:
Reply 5374
There is life :zomg:

How exciting :h:

Ooh, sound of music. Y'know, it has been way too long since I've watched it, but my favourite is Eidelweiss.
Initially I, too, was going to say that I didn't know how to chose, and then it just popped into my head :love:

rac, praying for your grandma.
Having thought about it, I second the vote for 'Climb Every Mountain'. Such a tearjerker! :cry2:

Dunno bout where you all are but it's roasting this end of London :eek:
Having thought about it, I second the vote for 'Climb Every Mountain'. Such a tearjerker! :cry2:

I know! I was not a happy bunny having to work in the next sale in this heat, and then again tomorrow...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahhh good good choice. Still cant choose, i am sooo indecisive
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is nothing compared to other countries :tongue: but i will admit it is a little hot considering we live in England :biggrin:
What part of london do you live in??? i live on the outskirts closer to essex.
Original post by Aula
There is life :zomg:

How exciting :h:

Ooh, sound of music. Y'know, it has been way too long since I've watched it, but my favourite is Eidelweiss.
Initially I, too, was going to say that I didn't know how to chose, and then it just popped into my head :love:

rac, praying for your grandma.

Seriously?! :eek3: Haha i probably watch it way too much! But i haven't actually watched it in some time! :tongue:
Oh wow i looooove Edelweiss, performed it a couple times. The lyrics are beautiful, such a good song. Still couldn't name it as my fav though haha
Original post by kath_igidbashian
I know! I was not a happy bunny having to work in the next sale in this heat, and then again tomorrow...

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console:

Ahhh good good choice. Still cant choose, i am sooo indecisive
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is nothing compared to other countries :tongue: but i will admit it is a little hot considering we live in England :biggrin:
What part of london do you live in??? i live on the outskirts closer to essex.

Oh I know! I originate from Sri Lanka :wink:

SW London. The best place to be :jebus:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending