The Student Room Group

GUYS!!! - What would you ideal girl be like???

As the title suggests I'd just like to know what qualities might your ideal girl possess?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Personally I like an outgoing/chatty girl who knows what she wants, as I'm quite a laid back/passive guy. In terms of personality, not too fussed as long as she's pretty down to earth and shares a few common interests and stuff. *Forgot to mention I'm always a sucker for brunette girls with brown eyes also xD
Reply 2
Let me pull up what I wrote in that "5 things" thread.

1) Personality - Frigid and negative people are not desirable. Personally I like people who are (publicly) somewhat reserved but still friendly and approachable.
2) Smart- A sharp mind is always a good thing.
3) Looks - A girl should look presentable and imo have a "natural" look without fake nails, fake hair color, fake contacts, fake tan, excessive make-up etc.
4) Fun- Nobody wants to be around a killjoy. A girl should be fun to be around and not take things too seriously.
5) Confidence - Somebody who can stand up for themselves in the face of criticism earns my respect.
Reply 3
How many of these threads do we need?
Reply 4
Bound, gagged and struggling like hell.
Original post by Ace Ten

Obvious troll is obvious.
There's something in the eyes man. They're important. And i like girls with long hair.
The rest isnt really important lookswise although i'm not into super skinny girls or large girls personally.
Also a girl must enjoy music. I'd wanna take her to gigs and stuff for a fun night out. Although if they expect my dancing to be good they will be horribly mistaken. I will dance nonetheless.
Reply 7
Original post by GluedToMyBedroom
There's something in the eyes man. They're important. And i like girls with long hair.
The rest isnt really important lookswise although i'm not into super skinny girls or large girls personally.
Also a girl must enjoy music. I'd wanna take her to gigs and stuff for a fun night out. Although if they expect my dancing to be good they will be horribly mistaken. I will dance nonetheless.

I think you have said a lot of what i also deem important lol :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Beautiful and thin. :rolleyes:

/thread
Reply 9
Well, you asked. Girl next door, rather than vamp, but slightly untamed. Small, plump, pretty face, large boobs.
Reply 10
Somone that gets me for me , makes you feel good about yourself , Somone you can open up with and feel comfortable around , and somone that doesn't make everything into a crisis , ultimatley somone who makes your life easier and fun as well as making you feel better about yourself
1. Soft brown wavy hair

2. Kind, sensitive, genuine and honest

3. Understanding, listens, able to have fun

4. Someone who can make me laugh

5. 5ft 7- 5ft 11

6. Ambitious, knows what she wants and how to get it

7. Loyal
Reply 12
Original post by Ace Ten

Nailed it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
weight: over 300 pounds
very hairy (facial hair is a must)
DTF
NO taller than 4'5''
Reply 14
I swear there was a thread like this just last week...
Reply 15
Playful, daring and accepting to who i am.
Original post by im so academic
Beautiful and thin. :rolleyes:

/thread

You really do have issues.
Definitely got to be herself and not trying to be someone she is not. I'll take personality over looks any day unless she is 350 pounds with a beard :/ fun, caring and have a great sense of humour :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Alive is preferable but I'm not close-minded
Reply 19
I think I've found her ^_^

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending