The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Arva
YES! It's back in like 4 days!

Eee, I know! I can't wait, especially after what happened in the mid-season finale (trying not to give spoilers :lol:)!
:creep:
Original post by Jessie7003
I have officially ruined what little remained of my sleeping routine :frown: Was staying up to 5am and sleeping to 2pm, I went to sleep at 5am, woke up at half 9 in the morning, kept taking 'naps' all day and now I'm WIDE awake :frown:

The exact same thing happened to me the day before yesterday! I stayed up all night, went to sleep at 4 pm yesterday and woke up about an hour ago. :lol: And my sleeping pattern is mostly fine the rest of the year.
Reply 783
Original post by ChoccyWoccy
:creep:

[scroll]:creep:[/scroll]
Reply 784
Original post by annemariemoore
Eee, I know! I can't wait, especially after what happened in the mid-season finale (trying not to give spoilers :lol:)!

I can't wait either :biggrin:

I'm still trying to work out what possible scenarios could lead to the situation we saw in the season 5 premiere with the flash forward (I'm also trying not to give spoilers :tongue: )
The exact same thing happened to me the day before yesterday! I stayed up all night, went to sleep at 4 pm yesterday and woke up about an hour ago. :lol: And my sleeping pattern is mostly fine the rest of the year.

It's terrible :frown: Poor us! I can't imagine trying to sleep the night before results :frown:
Original post by Frostyjoe
Its the same here. I feel smart though, I don't think I deserve the grades I get. I always get results that don't show my knowledge my own teacher even said that.

I'm wanting to be a pilot but I was think university of east anglia wbu?

I just woke from a dream, I dream't that I got a D in my ICT after failing the coursework and then a C in Geography :frown:

A huge part of our exams is technique so you can know all the stuff but if you don't fulfil the requirements of the questions you fall short :/ I think this is where I falter most.

Good luck with that, my brother wants to be a pilot too. I've heard good things about UEA. Hopefully, I'll be off to do History at Westminster this september :smile:

I've only had one dream and my results were printed on a clay tablet, like something from the Romans hahahah. They were better than expected though!
Original post by Arva
I can't wait either :biggrin:

I'm still trying to work out what possible scenarios could lead to the situation we saw in the season 5 premiere with the flash forward (I'm also trying not to give spoilers :tongue: )

I honestly have no idea! But I'm so excited to find out! I personally think this would have been a better ending (spoilers for anyone who hasn't watched the Breaking Bad midseason finale). :lol:

Original post by Jessie7003
It's terrible :frown: Poor us! I can't imagine trying to sleep the night before results :frown:

I know! I think I may just not sleep, log onto Track, get results, come home and crash. :tongue:
Original post by Arva
[scroll]:creep:[/scroll]

:pierre:
I honestly have no idea! But I'm so excited to find out! I personally think this would have been a better ending (spoilers for anyone who hasn't watched the Breaking Bad midseason finale). :lol:

I know! I think I may just not sleep, log onto Track, get results, come home and crash. :tongue:

Breaking Bad is so good! I'm not very far in though (only like a series and a half, or two series I think), need to watch some more.
Breaking Bad is so good! I'm not very far in though (only like a series and a half, or two series I think), need to watch some more.

Oh, you're in for some really good episodes! Series 4 was my favourite, they put you through a lot until then. :lol:
Oh, you're in for some really good episodes! Series 4 was my favourite, they put you through a lot until then. :lol:

The only thing is that it's quite a slow-moving programme in some ways if you know what I mean :tongue:
The only thing is that it's quite a slow-moving programme in some ways if you know what I mean :tongue:

I definitely know what you mean! But then you've got nail-biting episodes like "Grilled" in the second series, if you've seen that? Really makes up for it! I thought the same, but it picks up quickly. :colone:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by hannah_lou
Wow that sounds good :smile: let me know how it goes next week! Really hope you get in! A2 German and Classical Civilisation, need 2A's for my firm (St Andrews) so no pressure haha, I take it your offer is AAA?

Will do! Ah that sounds really good :smile: oh I know that feeling - A's are so stressful! Hope you get in too - let me know :smile: Yes unfortunately that is my offer (and I have no insurance because the two offers I got both want AAA! :s-smilie:) But here's hoping! Only a week to go now!
Reply 794
Been up since 5.50 panicking for the big day. I'll be sleeping like a log if I get into uni. If I don't then I'll lose sleep forever!

Posted from TSR Mobile
This time next week we'll all be jumping around with joy, or not
Reply 796
Original post by kieran1502
This time next week we'll all be jumping around with joy, or not

I'll be cracking open a bottle of champagne or a bottle of vodka :tongue:
Original post by BOSS MAN MIKE
Did anyone do OCR Maths C1, C2 or M1, Edexcel Biology 6BI01 or 6BI02?

WHAT ARE YOU'RE THOUGHTS?

I did C2, found it alright the logs question was the only really difficult one but pretty sure I got that in the end. Made a couple of stupid mistakes like when it asked for a positive constant for a in one of the questions i put +/-. Hoping for 90+, how did you find it?
Original post by Silcce
Did you do English Literature and Language??

Yes I did :-)
Original post by HPAG
Math, Further Math, Physics and Art. Curious what are you hoping to do in University. Architecture ? If you don't mind what uni's ?

Engineering: firm durham insurance warwick. Although the insurance is rather a moot point really.... I was considering architecture at one point but really I just preferred doing art at a fourth rather than chemistry :tongue: (I dropped that after as)

Original post by thers
I underestimated FP3 completely as I was getting very high scores (90%+) in the past papers as they were very routine and standard. Then came the day of the FP3 exam and I completely flopped it due to the paper being such an algebraic mess. I ran out of time and I think I've lost around 30 marks. :frown:

Edexcel right? Omg it was such a tricksy paper, the surface area of revolution was especially mean :redface: and the reduction formula -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest