The Student Room Group

Any point going into adjustment?

I got into a university that's ABB (Westminster), but my grades were BCC and predicted BBC. Is there any point into registering for adjustment? I just want to explore all my options. This is for Law LLB btw.
What was your offer and have you exceeded it?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Indyy
I got into a university that's ABB (Westminster), but my grades were BCC and predicted BBC. Is there any point into registering for adjustment? I just want to explore all my options. This is for Law LLB btw.

You got onto the AAB course with BCC? Just to clarify that?

Adjustment is for those who have exceeded there offer, rather than exceeded predicted grades. If you have gotten onto the course with BCC then you won't have met the criteria to go into adjustment, unless your offer was CCC or lower :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Indyy

So basically you got lower than your offer conditions? In which case you have not exceeded your offer and are therefore not eligible for Adjustment.
Reply 4
Original post by TheSownRose
What was your offer and have you succeeded it?

Hmm. It was just that i heard a couple of people registered for Adjustment and got into much better Uni's than their firms, although they didn't exceed their offer.

Original post by Penguinsaysquack
You got onto the AAB course with BCC? Just to clarify that?

Adjustment is for those who have exceeded there offer, rather than exceeded predicted grades. If you have gotten onto the course with BCC then you won't have met the criteria to go into adjustment, unless your offer was CCC or lower :smile:

ABB* Either way, that's crazy that i even got accepted.
Original post by Indyy
Hmm. It was just that i heard a couple of people registered for Adjustment and got into much better Uni's than their firms, although they didn't exceed their offer.

You're not eligible, and to be honest be thankful you got in having missed by so much.
Original post by Indyy

Congratulations for getting in!

As mentioned, you wouldn't be eligibile for adjustment (the button appears for all unconditional firm)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending