The Student Room Group

Unofficial AQA Biology Unit 3 GCSE NEW SPEC Mark Scheme

Scroll to see replies

Nope an A is really good. You could very easily creep into the A* boundary too; positive thinking!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 321
Original post by Captain Anonymous
Nope an A is really good. You could very easily creep into the A* boundary too; positive thinking!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know its great but i'm predicted an A* so it wouldn't look to good to my sixth form if i got an A:frown: So if i asked to get my paper remarked, do you think it would be possible to gain those extra marks? Positive thinking is getting difficult as we get closer to Thursday...:eek:
science is marked fairly accurately but i would say its worth a try if you REALLY want too.
Reply 323
science is marked fairly accurately but i would say its worth a try if you REALLY want too.

I think if i'm 1 or 2 marks away i will consider it. If it's more, then it would be quite hard to gain all those marks, considering it is marked fairly accurately:frown:
yhh, but if you get like 2/6 on a 6 marker it gets remarked and you get 5/6 that would be your A*
Reply 325
yhh, but if you get like 2/6 on a 6 marker it gets remarked and you get 5/6 that would be your A*

That's true, i think i will end up getting it remarked :biggrin: Thanks for the help!
No worries mate, lemme know how you do come thursday
Reply 327
No worries mate, lemme know how you do come thursday

I will, good luck!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
cheers buddy, and you! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending