Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Chester University

Scroll to see replies

Reply 800
Original post by Hilly1
Me too! :P It's going to be brilliant! I can't wait to get settled in. I've got butterflies. ;-; Nervous. I know I'm going to be homesick when I first get there.

Yeah. Freshers week.. hmm.. :')

Aha yeah same :') you not looking forward to it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Original post by DowntonC
I'm really eager to get started and pick modules! Freshers week should be fun, hope the next 5 weeks go fast!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same aha! I'm really looking forward to freshers week and meeting everyone. The timetable is posted the student unions website, there's parties every night for the 7 days. ;D
Reply 802
Original post by Matt Hamer
Same aha! I'm really looking forward to freshers week and meeting everyone. The timetable is posted the student unions website, there's parties every night for the 7 days. ;D

Yes I saw that, God help us! Do you reckon people will be attending all the events or just a few??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know if you'll need ID to get in/ go to freshers events. I am 18 obviously because I'm going to uni but I don't have any photo ID, I've applied for a passport but It takes about 6-8 weeks to come and freshers is in 5 :/ will I be able to get into bars and such.

Posted from TSR Mobile
anyone know what date freshers week in warrington is ? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 805
Aha yeah same :') you not looking forward to it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Glad I'm not the only one :')

Yeah! xD
Just.. I'm not THAT much of a drinker... and I'm assuming there's going to be a LOT of drinking going on :tongue:
Reply 806
Original post by alicedunnx
anyone know what date freshers week in warrington is ? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Isn't it the same for the whole uni?
22-29th?
Reply 807
Original post by Hilly1
Glad I'm not the only one :')

Yeah! xD
Just.. I'm not THAT much of a drinker... and I'm assuming there's going to be a LOT of drinking going on :tongue:

You don't have to drink though just cause other people are! At least you will be feeling fresh the next morning whilst others might be feeling rough :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 808
You don't have to drink though just cause other people are! At least you will be feeling fresh the next morning whilst others might be feeling rough :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aye! That's true :biggrin:

Well I don't want to be seen as the weird one who doesn't drink and seems boring! I mean... I do LIKE drinking.. I just don't particularly like the consequences is all! ahaha
Reply 809
Original post by Hilly1
Aye! That's true :biggrin:

Well I don't want to be seen as the weird one who doesn't drink and seems boring! I mean... I do LIKE drinking.. I just don't particularly like the consequences is all! ahaha

Well just have a couple then but mix them with water and tell others it's straight up vodka so they don't think you're a boring lightweight :wink: I doubt I shall drink much in freshers week tbh, don't want to do anything stupid :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 810
Nah! I know I'm not a lightweight! I'd probably be to drink you under the table... I hope. xD
If you do do something stupid, you'll be known amongst the whole uni.
"look.. she was the one who.." :')
Yes I saw that, God help us! Do you reckon people will be attending all the events or just a few??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I doubt anyone will be attending all of them, I don't plan on it anyway. I'll definitely be going to the welcome party on Sunday, and then I'll just see how I feel for all the other days, don't want to be spending too much money before the term actually starts haha.
I didn't know the dates that was all thanks :smile: what is everyone studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 813
I doubt anyone will be attending all of them, I don't plan on it anyway. I'll definitely be going to the welcome party on Sunday, and then I'll just see how I feel for all the other days, don't want to be spending too much money before the term actually starts haha.

For my accommodation I'm going full board so all my food paid for.. and my room and stuff... in the end I have about £50 a week spare cash.
So.. yeah. I won't be spending that much on the opening day :P
I need to get a job! Glad there's a job fair in the induction week.
Original post by Awilson94
Has anyone heard from the university about enrolment?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can log onto the PASS site to submit a photo etc. for your student ID card. On PASS it tells you everything you need to do before you arrive.
Reply 815

Ohh okay I was thinking of doing the same thing! It would be getting expensive to go to everything plus very tiring :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 816
Original post by Hilly1
For my accommodation I'm going full board so all my food paid for.. and my room and stuff... in the end I have about £50 a week spare cash.
So.. yeah. I won't be spending that much on the opening day :P
I need to get a job! Glad there's a job fair in the induction week.

I'm really hoping to get a job too! Don't know how easy/hard it is though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 817
I'm really hoping to get a job too! Don't know how easy/hard it is though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well! We'll have to wait and see. What are you doing again?
Reply 818
Anyone doing Mental Health Nursing March 2014 intake at Riverside? :smile:
Original post by University of Chester
You can log onto the PASS site to submit a photo etc. for your student ID card. On PASS it tells you everything you need to do before you arrive.

I can't remember the pass website, can't find it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending