Scroll to see replies

I'm in D4
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 21
Original post by CLARA_
I'm in A5!

I'm in A5 too! What're you studying? :')
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 22
Original post by Beth1895

I'm in A5 as well :smile:
Reply 23

Yay! do you have facebook? I'm studying Economics! You? :smile:
Reply 24
Original post by JubilantYou
Ahh hello! :biggrin: I'm in Room 7 Nice to meet you~

Pleasure's all mine, just got back from Reading buzzing to get to Uni now!!
Original post by amholcroft
Pleasure's all mine, just got back from Reading buzzing to get to Uni now!!

Envy! Did you see SOAD?
Haha, me too! :smile:
Reply 26
Original post by CLARA_
Yay! do you have facebook? I'm studying Economics! You? :smile:

Yeah I do, my name's beth lenihan :smile: sounds good! I'm doing english literature!
Reply 27
Yeah I do, my name's beth lenihan :smile: sounds good! I'm doing english literature!

I think I've added you! So far there's 5 of us in total with
Original post by ellierm
I'm in A5 as well :smile:
too!
Reply 28
I am! C4 :smile:
Reply 29
Envy! Did you see SOAD?
Haha, me too! :smile:

SOAD were amazing I've been listening to them since I was 14 and they were everything I could have hoped for! I would love to see a pure SOAD concert if thgey tour the Uk next year the budget goes out of the window for those tickets! :biggrin:

Sorry spewed SOAD love there...
SOAD were amazing I've been listening to them since I was 14 and they were everything I could have hoped for! I would love to see a pure SOAD concert if thgey tour the Uk next year the budget goes out of the window for those tickets! :biggrin:

Sorry spewed SOAD love there...

No way! I was contemplating going to the festival purely to see SOAD ;'( but too much money. Darnn I bet the crowd was amazing!
Reply 31
No way! I was contemplating going to the festival purely to see SOAD ;'( but too much money. Darnn I bet the crowd was amazing!

It's pretty much why I went lol The crowd went mad we were like puppets on strings to them.

SOAD session in freshers week? :biggrin:
Original post by andy91011
I'm D7! How to the flat numbers work? Like is D7 next to D6 or E7?

There's 3 blocks, one with C and B opposite eachother A on the end,
F and E opposite eachother with D on the end, and one with G and H next to eachother, nothing on the end :smile:

F4 is opposite E4 and F5 is above F4. Hope to have helped :smile:

Was in froggatt last year :P
Reply 33

Just to make you more jealous! :smile:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p01fq86y/Reading_and_Leeds_Festival_2013_System_Of_A_Down_Reading_Festival_highlights/

How could you be so cruel?! :frown: Deer Dance, Sugar or Stealing Society are my favourites
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 35
Original post by CLARA_
I think I've added you! So far there's 5 of us in total with too!

Think you've got the wrong Beth haha! I can try adding you if that's easier? :smile:
Reply 36
Think you've got the wrong Beth haha! I can try adding you if that's easier? :smile:

oh really? :colondollar: i'm Clara Martin on facebook :smile:
Reply 37
How could you be so cruel?! :frown: Deer Dance, Sugar or Stealing Society are my favourites

He he sorry at least you get to see how awesome it was B.Y.O.B. is one of mine it was very... moshy. :biggrin:

Noticed your profile says you're from the Midlands, snap you from anywhere near Coventry?
He he sorry at least you get to see how awesome it was B.Y.O.B. is one of mine it was very... moshy. :biggrin:

Noticed your profile says you're from the Midlands, snap you from anywhere near Coventry?

Ahh that's why I'd be too scared to go to be honest haha.

Yes! I'd say Coventry is the nearest city to me! ^^ What's your name? Some people from B5 added me on Facebook...off the fresher's page
Reply 39
Ahh that's why I'd be too scared to go to be honest haha.

Yes! I'd say Coventry is the nearest city to me! ^^ What's your name? Some people from B5 added me on Facebook...off the fresher's page

A(in my username) stands for Andy :smile:

I didn't get involved in the inner moshpit I tend to position myself in front of the smaller people on the outskirts to stop people getting smashed up as a girl did in the face...
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending