The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lucine.B
Hahaha! Im sure ive been informed :biggrin: Quirky is good! Ya have a nice personality :h:

:smile:
Awesome! I used to train to be a professional athelete! Parents made me quit though :frown: ah well its ati a dream of mine though my ultimate one is to become a sober-songwriter!
What's your distance??? Do you do more than one???
Ah it's always scary when you have an injury as an athlete, I can relate haha.
Thanks. Do you aim to qualify for the olympics in the future???
Hope you get better soon :h:

That's good to hear, sorry to hear they made you quit though, that's not so good to hear :frown:
I do anything between 100m-300m sprinting and I also coach because I've been an Athlete for so long now.
Yeah, it's scary, but I'll cope :smile:
I'd love to get to the Olympics but Law is my thing :tongue:
Thank you very much!!
Reply 9801
So how many more posts left now??? :smile:

124 i think
Original post by Tcrumpen
rwad the above posts

I did but I still don't get it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9803
Original post by Holby_fanatic

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've had lots of conversations with you is pratically all i said
124 i think

Cool.

Original post by gemmanewman
That's good to hear, sorry to hear they made you quit though, that's not so good to hear.
I do anything between 100m-300m sprinting and I also coach because I've been an Athlete for so long now.
Yeah, it's scary, but I'll cope
I'd love to get to the Olympics but Law is my thing :tongue:
Thank you very much!!

Mmm, yeah I know but it's fine I got over it but it would still be great to even attend the Olympics regardless of if I come last place! Just the chance alone would me mesmerizing!
Nice, I did 200/ 400/long jump plus javelin/ discus on the side lol. I coach rowing & kick-boxing. Used to coach basketball.
Mmm yeah I'm sure you'll be fine :smile:
Ikr! It'd be so cool haha.
Cool! I find law interesting and watch a lot of law shows haha but would never get into it, other than music psychology and Chemistry oh an molecular gastronomy are my thing xD

Basically Tcrumpen makes us laugh and he asked how I said ask Holbz, he said we've had many a conversation xD
Cool.

Mmm, yeah I know but it's fine I got over it but it would still be great to even attend the Olympics regardless of if I come last place! Just the chance alone would me mesmerizing!
Nice, I did 200/ 400/long jump plus javelin/ discus on the side lol. I coach rowing & kick-boxing. Used to coach basketball.
Mmm yeah I'm sure you'll be fine :smile:
Ikr! It'd be so cool haha.
Cool! I find law interesting and watch a lot of law shows haha but would never get into it, other than music psychology and Chemistry oh an molecular gastronomy are my thing xD

Ah, good to know, coaching can be fun. :smile:
Feels good to coach though, passing down what I love doing, to other people, is fantastic.
Law, Politics and International Relations are my thing :tongue:
But, we all have our "thing"
I do love Science, always have.
Done Sciences all through school as well. :smile:
Hey all :smile:
Ah, good to know, coaching can be fun.
Feels good to coach though, passing down what I love doing, to other people, is fantastic.
Law, Politics and International Relations are my thing
But we all have our "thing"
I do love Science, always have.
Done Sciences all through school as well.

I second that! It's great fun, really enjoy it :biggrin:
I totally get what you mean there, especially when you're teaching kids dice they're the next generation it's like passing on a baton in relay Lol! I miss doing relay, its one of my fav events!
Awesome! See I'm into those subjects and find them interesting but would never pursue them especially as a career haha.
That is very true xD
They're great aren't they! I love them too though chemistry is my fav haha :P what's yours???
Cool I'm doing them hehe :u:
Seems men need to beware of Internet dating. Maybe that's why they stay single.

http://www.modern-females.com/2013/10/men-beware-of-internet-dating.html
Reply 9809

Howdy! I'm bored :frown:
Basically Tcrumpen makes us laugh and he asked how I said ask Holbz, he said we've had many a conversation xD

Ohhhh I see. Thank you!

I've had lots of conversations with you is pratically all i said

I wouldn't call it a lot. And they're all centred around one topic a lot of the time... :lol:
Hey all
Original post by Serano

So am I :mad:
Pm me if you want. I have training so I'll reply when I'm home.

Hello - How are you?

Thanks for the friend request!
Driving tonight :frown:
Reply 9815
Original post by lauraaaaa

Driving where?
Ohhhh I see. Thank you!

I wouldn't call it a lot. And they're all centred around one topic a lot of the time... :lol:

No problem :h:

Original post by Serano

Hiya! Welcome to the thread :h: I'm lucine

How are you??? Aww do you have absolutely nothing to do??? Um...well its unlikely you'll be bored on this thread :biggrin: maybe I dunno er...well on the first page there's a little bio of all of us it may fill up some of your time LOL! :laugh:
Original post by lauraaaaa

Why's that bad??? I loooove driving XD
I'm making more beats guuuuuyz :biggrin: Getting my songwriting on! Haven't composed anything in a while ah its good to b back in the zone :daydreaming:
I'm making more beats guuuuuyz :biggrin: Getting my songwriting on! Haven't composed anything in a while ah its good to b back in the zone :daydreaming:

PM today with one please I've been asking for over a week now...

Latest